Canon PIXMA E201 Driver and Setup Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Despite the fact that all of individuals are seeking a printer with the outstanding high quality, the look is likewise one point that much of them assume really meticulously. That is due to the fact that the look will unquestionably impact the aesthetic look inside the area where the printer is put. This is likewise one reason why a great deal of people are choosing Canon PIXMA E201. Yes, this printer from Canon is considered as something rather easy as well as small.
Canon PIXMA E201 Inkjet printer, basic printing solution. With the rear tray and PENALTY crossbreed ink system, the PIXMA E 201 is an excellent fine print option for any document. The PIXMA E 201 is also compatible with the XL ink cartridges, so you can save cash, print extra when you need it, as well as expand the time to replace the ink cartridges..
The Canon PIXMA E201 is a wonderful Compact printing for Solution Your Data. The PIXMA E201 is also appropriate for XL ink cartridges as well as This printer helps You conserve Fundings, print a lot more if required as well as extend the Time between Changing ink Cartridges.
Canon PIXMA E201 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E201 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
10 x 15 cm (4″ x 6″) Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
PG-44BK/PG-44XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-54/CL-54XL Dye Based Inks
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
· 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm)
· 5″ x 7″ (13 x 18 cm)
· Letter 8.5″ x 11″
Plain: Plain Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Borderless Printing (Up to 4″x6″ / 10 x 15 cm), Document Printing, Photo Printing, Single Sided Printing
Output Tray Capacity
Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) Letter
Auto Power On/Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, Quiet Mode, 4-Color Cartridge System
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
PIXMA E201 Inkjet Printer Driver
Master Setup CD-ROM
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
Dimension (W x D x H)
42.6cm (W) x 25.5cm (D) x 13.1cm (H)
6.4 lbs. / 2.5kg
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E201 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E201 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E201, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E201 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E201 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E201 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E201 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E201 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E201. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E201 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E201 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E201 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E201 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E201 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E201 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E201 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E201 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E201) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E201 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E201 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E201 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E201 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA E201 Driver Download
E201 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
E201 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)
E201 Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E201 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
Canon PIXMA E201 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)