Canon PIXMA E204 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA E204 is a sSimple for your work printer, budget-friendly and also this very portable for the homes printer for problem-free, high highest printing of brilliant 4 x 6 inch images and sharp file papers. Canon PIXMA E204 easily printing your photos familiy in new and innovative ways making use of with My Picture Yard photo software program utility, which includes deals with recognitions so you can do browse all the pictures/ photo on your COMPUTER with easly.
Canon All in One Printer motorist are tiny for the programs choices that enable your All in One Printing hardware to interaction with your os chauffeurs. Keeping latest upgraded Canon inkjet Printer software application avoids collisions as well as max hardware and system new efficiency.
Uncomplicated, cost effective as well as mobile residence printer for easy, top quality printing of vibrant 4 × 6 ″ photos and additionally sharp files. Easy inexpensive daily photo in addition to record printing With a tiny, stylish layout and also uncomplicated USB link, this everyday printer is an useful and affordable choice for simple printing of stunning indeterminate 4 × 6 ″ photos and superb quality papers at home.
Canon PIXMA E204 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E204 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
10 x 15 cm (4″ x 6″) Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
PG-46BK/PG-46XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-56/CL-56XL Dye Based Inks
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
· 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm)
· 5″ x 7″ (13 x 18 cm)
· Letter 8.5″ x 11″
Plain: Plain Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Borderless Printing (Up to 4″x6″ / 10 x 15 cm), Document Printing, Photo Printing, Single Sided Printing
Output Tray Capacity
Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) Letter
Auto Power On/Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, Quiet Mode, 4-Color Cartridge System
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
PIXMA E204 Inkjet Printer Driver
Master Setup CD-ROM
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
Dimension (W x D x H)
42.6cm (W) x 25.5cm (D) x 13.1cm (H)
6.4 lbs. / 2.5kg
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E204 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E204 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E204, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E204 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E204 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E204 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E204 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E204 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E204. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E204 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E204 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E204 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E204 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E204 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E204 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E204 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E204 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E204) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E204 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E204 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E204 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E204 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA E204 Driver and Software Download
E204 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
E204 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)
E204 Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E204 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
Canon PIXMA E204 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)