Canon PIXMA E301 Driver and Setup Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA printer E301 is one that includes Replicate Smart device, PIXMA E301 allows you to check and also copy records straight from your Smart device making use of Canon PRINT applications. Canon PIXMA printer unit E301 is additionally compatible with the XL ink cartridges that can help you save money, able to publish much more in times of demand, as well as extend the time between changing the ink cartridges.
Pixma E301 explains the duplicate of the smartphone, allowing you to tidy and also duplicate recordings straight from your smart phone using the Canon PRINT application. Pixma E301 is additionally excellent with XL ink cartridges– which can save you cash, print more when you require to, and prolong the time between the Swene ink cartridges. The PIXMA E301 wireless inkjet Printer Includes AirPrint permits you to print successfully directly from your Apple iphone, IPad and Mac.
The PIXMA E301 is furthermore appropriate with XL ink cartridges– which can conserve you cash, print far more when you require to, along with extend the time between changing ink cartridges. Value the simpleness of connecting your mobile phone, tablet computer system and all your recommended gadgets easily. Release inconvenience cost-free– also from the Cloud, Wi-Fi as well as likewise from social networks sites.
Canon PIXMA E301 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E301 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
10 x 15 cm (4″ x 6″) Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
PG-44BK/PG-44XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-54/CL-54XL Dye Based InksINK TANK & FILL VOLUME
PG-44 BK (5.6 ml Std. | (15.0 ml) XL
CL-54 Color (6.2 ml) Std. | (12.6 ml) XL
· 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm)
· 5″ x 7″ (13 x 18 cm)
· Carta 8″ x 10″
· A4 8.3″ x 11.7″
Plain: Plain Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
AirPrint, Borderless Printing (Up to 4″x6″ / 10 x 15 cm), Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, Single Sided Printing
Output Tray Capacity
Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) sheets OR 5″ x 7″ (13 x 18 cm) Photo Paper.
Smartphone Copy using the Canon PRINT app
Max. Document Size
8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter)
Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4GHz)
PIXMA E301 Wireless Inkjet Printer Driver
Master Setup CD
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
Dimension (W x D x H)
43 cm (W) x 28.2 cm (D) x 14.3 cm (H)
6.5 lbs. / 2.9 kg.
MOBILE APPS (iOS/ ANDROID)
Canon PRINT app
Message In Print app
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E301 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E301 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E301, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E301 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E301 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E301 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E301 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E301 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E301. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E301 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E301 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E301 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E301 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E301 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E301 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E301 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E301 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E301) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E301 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E301 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E301 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E301 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
E301 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
E301 Software Package (Mac)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
E301 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)
E301 Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E301 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
Canon PIXMA E301 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)