Canon PIXMA E3110 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA E3110 printer offers a substantial group of brand-new highlights; while maintaining the smooth, lowered body, and also versatile print, repeat and also output functionalities of its antecedents. In a best world for modern technology contraption darlings, innovative craftmen and movie designers to print and also sweep their manifestations in the most wonderful mold.Meet the push-button control PIXMA E3110. The smaller, practical printer for your residence publishing demands. The PIXMA E3110 is best with discretionary XL printer ink cartridges– which can assist spare you money, print increasingly when you need to, and expand the time between supplanting ink cartridges. Invite to practical remote printing in the house.
Favorable scenarios possessed Canon PIXMA E3110 printer that offers a variety of new highlights to aid the best print yield. Not just that, the body configuration is likewise incredibly thin contrasted with different printers. Furthermore, this printer furthermore has a print job as well as has a tantamount adaptable step from the past printer. An additional favorable position had Canon E3110 can print documents or pictures via mobile phone or tablet good by making use of Cloud Links by means of Facebook, Twitter and some even more. Not just that, this printer in addition focus on the clients of contraptions that jump at the possibility to modify and refine pictures so the prints will certainly be a lot more wonderful.
The PIXMA E3110 protects among the most favored features of the previous collection of PIXMA E multifunction printers, including the capacity to publish from the cloud using a cellular phone, phone or tablet computer system with PIXMA Cloud Web link software application, high resolution scanning as well as the opportunity of using a vast array of dimensions as well as also sort of paper.
Canon PIXMA E3110 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E3110 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Print Resolution (Up to)
4800 x 1200 dpi
PG-44/PG-44XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-54/CL-54XL: Dye-Based Color Ink
FINE Ink Cartridge & Fill Volume
A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, Square (5” x 5”)
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
Output Tray Capacity
Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper / 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5×7” & 5×5” photo paper
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds
Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning
16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
Max. Document Size
8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter)
1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA E3110 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID)
Dimension (W x D x H)
Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E3110 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E3110 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E3110, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E3110 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E3110 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E3110 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E3110 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E3110 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E3110. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E3110 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E3110 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E3110 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E3110 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E3110 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E3110 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E3110 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E3110 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E3110) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E3110 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E3110 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E3110 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E3110 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA E3110 Driver Download
E3110 Software Package (Mac)
E3110 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)
E3110 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
E3110 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E3110 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E3110 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)