Canon PIXMA E401 Driver and Setup Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA E401 is truly a little Wireless Inkjet All-In-One ink-stream printer that offers authentic solace and additionally extraordinary price. This clean shading printer residential properties sensible ink compartments, which cause prominent value rebates and furthermore joined versatility for clients alongside assorted distributing requires or perhaps those that have actually confined their distributing due to the rate from the ink. On the off possibility that you want to distribute every premium images along with sharp documents at a wise price, the PIXMA E401 Ink Effective All-In-One is truly the laser printer for you.
PIXMA printer ink E401 with hybrid ink system only integrates dye ink deliver high quality complete color, black pigment ink for sharp message, so you can keep the high quality of the photo/document long lasting, thanks to the help of printer ink cartridge offers time-saving and expense of the print which produces printing can print crisp and trust at an affordable rate. Take a top quality print maximum print resolution colour Approximately 4800 x 600 dpi through the fine print head technology for creating attractive prints. With a print rate colour ESAT approx. 5.0 ipm/ESAT As much as approx. 5.0 ipm-Black. Sustained paper dimensions Envelopes, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5 and 4 x 6, 5 x 7.
The printer is also compatible with high-yield capacity ink cartridges, which have the capacity to create a lot more prints each cartridge as contrasted to other printers of the specific same range. Students and likewise home cost-conscious individuals specifically will definitely be delighted with the PIXMA E401 printer. This design not just integrates functional in addition to efficient printing capabilities yet additionally includes incredibly economical ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA E401 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E401 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Picoliter Size (color)
2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
PG-44 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-54 Color Ink Cartridge
PG-44 XL Black Ink Cartridge
CL-54 XL Color Ink Cartridge
A4, A5, and B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode
Output Tray Capacity
60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT(Color): Approx. 31 seconds
Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan
48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
Max. Document Size
8.5″ x 11.7″
Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.8
Mobile Operating Systems: Windows RT
Dimension (W x D x H)
16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E401 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E401 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E401, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E401 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E401 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E401 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E401 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E401 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E401. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E401 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E401 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E401 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E401 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E401 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E401 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E401 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E401 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E401) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E401 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E401 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E401 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E401 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA E401 Driver Download
E401 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
E401 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
E401 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
E401 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
E401 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)
E401 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)
E401 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
E401 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)
E401 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
E401 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA E401 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
Canon PIXMA E401 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)