Canon PIXMA E4240 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA E4240 Chauffeur home windows 7 64bit, Canon E4240 Vehicle driver collection, Canon E4240 Driver Mac, OS X & linux 32 little bit & 64 bit. With high performance along with smooth cordless link, it’s an excellent suitable for any type of kind of workplace. Smart printer treatment connects that Handle all your printer functions from your smart tool using Wi-Fi link in addition to the Canon PRINT app. Simple procedure functions to Run the printer from the easy switches and also mono LCD or the Canon PRINT application with its simple interface. I advised that, before run the printer tool on your computer PC, you should download canon software applications as well as motorists that sustain to your os.
Moreover, the Canon PIXMA E4240 comes to you with some impressive advantages for you. Among them is its remarkable cloud-based printing attributes. Well, there are PIXMA Cloud Web Link, and Wi-Fi networks applied to the printer. Both of those things will allow you to print your files straight and wirelessly from your e-mail account or any kind of site so quickly. So, you do not require to do the challenging treatments to obtain your necessary printed files from its source.
Next, the other advantage that you can receive from the Canon PIXMA E4240 is its quick printing performance. Simply put, this device can provide you up to 8.8 images per minute (ipm) for black and white, and also 4.4 ipm for shades. So, you need to await some minutes to finish your works with no problem.
Canon PIXMA E4240 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – MacOS v10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E4240 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) Photo: Approx. 65.0 Seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 4.4 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
PG-46BK/PG-46XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-56/CL-56XL Dye Based Inks
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
PG-46 BK (5.6 ml Std. | (15.0 ml) XL
A4, A5, B5,Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm), 5″ x 7″ (13 x 18 cm), 8″ x 10″ (20 x 25 cm)
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
Canon PRINT app, Wireless Printing, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service Borderless Printing, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Document Printing, Greeting Cards, Photo Printing, Template Print, Google Cloud Print, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software/app, Message In Print, Wireless Connect
Output Tray Capacity
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 80 Sheets of High-Resolution Paper
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds
Capacity: 20 Sheets of Plain Paper / 5 Sheets of Legal Size Paper
4-on-1/2-on-1 Copy, Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Exposure (AE) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), ID Card Copy, Multiple Copy (Up To 99 Pages), Preset Copy Ratio, Reduction/Enlargement (25% – 400%), Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy
Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:Flatbed: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Multi-Page PDF, Wireless Scanning
16-bit Internal (Per RGB Channel)
8-bit External (Per RGB Channel)
Max. Document Size
Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″ (Letter/A4)
ADF: 8.5″ x 14.0″ (Legal)
Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color Fax)
Transmission Speed (approx.)
Black: Approx. 3 Seconds per Page
Color: Approx. 60 Seconds (1 Minute) per Page
Approx. 50 Pages
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double Sided Printing (Fax Images), Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Document Removal Reminder, Energy Star Certified, FINE Cartridge, Hybrid Ink System, Quiet Mode, Wireless Connect
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.7.5 – MacOS v10.11
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4 GHz)
PIXMA E4240 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer Driver
Scan Utility (Win/Mac) / Scan Utility Lite (Mac Only)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software
My Printer (Windows Only)
Dimension (W x D x H)
17.2″ (W) x 11.7″ (D) x 7.5″ (H) / 43.5cm (W) x 29.5cm (D) x 18.9cm (H)
13.0 lbs. / 5.9 kg.
MOBILE APPS (iOS/ ANDROID)
Canon PRINT app
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app
Message In Print app
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E4240 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E4240 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E4240, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E4240 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E4240 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E4240 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E4240 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E4240 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E4240. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E4240 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E4240 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E4240 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E4240 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E4240 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E4240 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E4240 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E4240 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E4240) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E4240 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E4240 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E4240 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E4240 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA E4240 Driver Download
E4240 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
E4240 Software Package (Mac)
E4240 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA E4240 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
Canon PIXMA E4240 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)