Canon PIXMA E471 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA E471 is a compact and fiscal remote multipurpose printer that offers remarkable sparing and execution with low valued ink. This inkjet printer is made to offer clients cost reserve funds, general adaptability and consistent printing pictures with ease printer ink cartridges. Duplicate, output and print from about wherever around the house utilizing its remote ability. Also, with a greatest shading nature of 4800 x six-hundred dpi, the E471 grants you to create lovely prints at home. The Canon PRODUCE, which makes it simple to print photos or reports straightforwardly from your cell phone from pretty much anyplace.
Canon press station printer IMPRESSION continuously improves too quickly publish and print dazzling images or documents directly from a mobile device support. Even the Web link function, get PIXMA data in the cloud, making use of the selected prominent cloud. Your social networking solutions online from mobile devices. E471 Google Cloud Publish is available from the completely free App-Canon, including the new generation of EIX1 E-1100 PhotoPrint + printers, simple to edit, organize and print very images when accessing the Internet solution. Publish optimized color resolution with superior quality Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, print or generate a pending file, with the compact flexibility of financial savings, save time and also cheap ink cartridges and fits the XL ink cartridge.
Duplicate, check and in addition print from basically anyplace around the house with its remote ability. Group PIXMA E471 exhibits PIXMA cloud interface that makes it feasible for printer clients to print the two pictures and records from different prominent cloud arrangements. Like Canon Pixma E464 and Canon Pixma E414? With the PIXMA Cloud Link include, you could print your information making utilization of pick favored on-line Cloud arrangements, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and also Google Drive from your cell phone. The PIXMA E471 furthermore suits XL ink cartridges, so you can savor the experience of all the more printing and less refills.
Canon PIXMA E471 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E471 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Picoliter Size (color)
2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
PG-44 Pigment Black
CL-54 Color Ink
4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, PIXMA Cloud LINK
Output Tray Capacity
60 Sheets Plain Paper
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode
Line Scanning Speed:
48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
Max. Document Size
A4 (8.5″ x 11.7″) LTR
Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT
Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Wireless 10 Mobile, Amazon Fire Devices
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Dimension (W x D x H)
16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E471 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E471 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E471, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E471 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E471 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E471 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E471 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E471 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E471. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E471 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E471 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E471 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E471 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E471 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E471 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E471 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E471 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E471) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E471 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E471 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E471 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E471 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA E471 Driver Download
E471 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
E471 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
E471 Full Driver & Software Package (macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11,10.10)
E471 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8)
ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
E471 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
E471 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E471 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E471 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)