Canon PIXMA E474 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon E474 Driver, Canon PIXMA E474 Chauffeur home windows 7 64bit, Canon PIXMA E474 Motorist series, Canon E474 Driver Mac, OS X & linux 32 bit & 64 little bit. The new canon series can be purchase on online shop or you can get this PIXMA E474 at the computer system & printers patronize your area. Before buy something, you must get more details regarding the printer features, software programs, price and design. Canon PIXMA E470 likewise utilize the comparable driver like PIXMA E474.
E474 Google Cloud Print print from is from the App-Canon absolutely free, even the new generation of PIXMA E471 E-Series printers easy-PhotoPrint+ to modify, organize, and also print images pretty when having accessibility to web service. Print premium quality conditioned optimum color resolution Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, prints or creates an impressive record, with the draft small flexibility financial savings keep stability time-saving and affordable ink cartridges as well as fit XL ink cartridge.
Help for Google for that Cloud Printing which Cannon PRINTING software for iOS Which Android supply posting as well as out of this cellular gadgets and Likewise You are might additionally generate wirelessly from your own WLAN PictBridge-suitable camera even though Accessibility Degree for Style indicates this mobile consumers may connect this printer in fact with no Wifi network.
Canon PIXMA E474 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E474 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Picoliter Size (color)
2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
PG-46 Pigment Black
CL-56 Color Ink
4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, PIXMA Cloud LINK
Output Tray Capacity
60 Sheets Plain Paper
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode
Line Scanning Speed:
48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
Max. Document Size
A4 (8.5″ x 11.7″) LTR
Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT
Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Wireless 10 Mobile, Amazon Fire Devices
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Dimension (W x D x H)
16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E474 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E474 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E474, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E474 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E474 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E474 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E474 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E474 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E474. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E474 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E474 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E474 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E474 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E474 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E474 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E474 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E474) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E474 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E474 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E474 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA E474 Driver Download
E474 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
E474 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
E474 Full Driver & Software Package (macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11,10.10)
E474 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8)
ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
E474 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
E474 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E474 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E474 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)