Canon PIXMA E481 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon E481 Chauffeur, Canon PIXMA E481 Motorist windows 7 64bit, Canon PIXMA E481 Motorist series, Canon E481 Driver Mac, OS X & linux 32 bit & 64 little bit. The new canon series can be purchase on online shop or you can buy this PIXMA E481 at the computer system & printers patronize your area. Before buy something, you should obtain even more details about the printer functions, software programs, rate as well as model. This Canon driver additionally compatible for Canon PIXMA E480, Canon PIXMA E481, Canon PIXMA E422, Canon PIXMA E483, Canon PIXMA E484, PIXMA E485, PIXMA E486, PIXMA E487 & PIXMA E488.
The PIXMA E481 printer works with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) application, which provides people straight access to the cloud with PIXMA Cloud Link to successfully print as well as furthermore. Printer PIXMA E481 E-Seriesprovides top notch print is planned to effortlessly in any type of area implementation as well as maximize Your regular printing availability. PIXMA printer printing plans application PIXMA E481 offers you get to straight to the cloud with the Cloud, easy Web link PIXMA print or move photograph/archive from cloud online Select your Social Network/Service. Driven development from another location schedule plan with the adaptability to print from for all intents as well as purposes just about anywhere (the entry factor).
Other incredible aspects of the PIXMA E481 are the various workplace printing benefits including a totally worked with programmed report feeder20 which stands up to 20 sheets, as well as on top of that indeterminate printing, fax capacity, as well as quick print speeds of about 8.8 pictures for every single moment (ipm)2 for very contrasting prints, and also 4.4 ipm2 for shading.
Canon PIXMA E481 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E481 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds
Print Speed (Approx)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Picoliter Size (color)
2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
PG-44XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
PG-44 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-54XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
CL-54 Color Ink Cartridge
A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm (4” x 6”), 13 x 18cm (5” x 7”), 8” x 10” (20 x 25cm) Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder
ADF20: 20 Sheets
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing,Pixma Cloud Link, Creative Park Premium
Copy Speed (up to)
ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm
Reduction / Enlargement
25% – 400%
Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Zoom
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud
48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size
Flatbed: 8.5” x 11” (21.6 x 27.94cm)
ADF: 88.5” x 14” (21.6 x 35.56cm)
33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)
Transmission Speed (approx.)
Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
Approx. 50 Pages
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Num¬ber Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Auto Power Off, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
Computer Operating Systems:
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android,
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Dimension (W x D x H)
17.2″ (W) x 11.7″ (D) x 7.5″ (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E481 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E481 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E481, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E481 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E481 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E481 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E481 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E481 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E481. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E481 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E481 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E481 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E481 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E481 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E481 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E481 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E481 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E481) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E481 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E481 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E481 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E481 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA E481 Driver Download
E481 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
E481 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
E481 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)
E481 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)
E481 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA E481 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E481 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)