Canon PIXMA E484 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA E484 is multifunction printer with cordless all-in-one Fax and ADF as well as inexpensive ink for your house. Canon PIXMA E484 is easy to use and economical to utilize to attach to the cloud, and also ink much less obtain even more pressure. Publish, copy, scan and also fax along with all the Smartphones and tablet computers including the possibility to share performance between multiple gadgets alternative is perfect for usage at home.
The PIXMA E484 printer makes use of ink capable PG-46 (400 web pages boring) as well as CL-56 (300 web pages shading) cartridges which hand down reduced cost per page printing appeared differently in regard to typical printer models. Thusly you can value the initial rate top quality Canon printing for much less using true blue Canon ink useful cartridges.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA E484 can show you the impressive fast printing performance that will certainly excite you a lot. Simply put, this printer can provide you 8.8 images per minute (ipm) for black and white, and additionally 4.4 ipm for colors. Based upon this certain reality means that you do not require to await also lengthy whenever you intend to finish your jobs using this printing devices.
Canon PIXMA E484 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma E484 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds
Print Speed (Approx)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
Picoliter Size (color)
2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
PG-46XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
PG-46 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-56XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
CL-56 Color Ink Cartridge
A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm (4” x 6”), 13 x 18cm (5” x 7”), 8” x 10” (20 x 25cm) Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder
ADF: 20 Sheets
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing, Pixma Cloud Link, Creative Park Premium
Copy Speed (up to)
ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm
Reduction / Enlargement
25% – 400%
Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Zoom
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud
48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size
Flatbed: 8.5” x 11” (21.6 x 27.94cm)
ADF: 88.5” x 14” (21.6 x 35.56cm)
33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)
Transmission Speed (approx.)
Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
Approx. 50 Pages
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Num¬ber Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Auto Power Off, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
Computer Operating Systems:
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android,
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Dimension (W x D x H)
17.2″ (W) x 11.7″ (D) x 7.5″ (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E484 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E484 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E484, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E484 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E484 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E484 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E484 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma E484 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E484. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E484 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E484 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E484 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E484 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E484 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E484 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E484 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E484 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E484) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E484 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E484 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E484 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E484 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA E484 Driver Download
E484 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
E484 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
E484 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)
E484 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)
E484 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA E484 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E484 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)