Canon PIXMA G1200 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – PIXMA G1200 MegaTank Inkjet Printer accompanies a refillable ink storage tank as well as ink sufficient to carry out the task of 30 representing ink cartridge collection. Translate 6000 well developed sharp dark web pages as well as 7000 dazzling web page. Printer PIXMA G1200 simple offering as a result of the imaginative compromise ink, which makes extensive blacks and also rich hues for the full report and also furthermore borderless photos. Ordinance Pixma MegaTank G1200 Inkjet Printers is reduced volume independent inkjet printer planned for little office/home.
Why does Canon G1200 Driver issue? Well, Canon G1200 software application and motorist play a vital role in regards to functioning the tool. With Vehicle Driver for Canon G1200 mounted on the windows or mac computer system, customers have full gain access to and the option for using Canon G1200 functions. It provides full functionality for the printer. If you have the Canon G1200 and also you are seeking chauffeurs to attach your gadget to the computer, you have actually concerned the best location. It’s extremely simple to download and install the Canon G1200 driver, just simply click the “Download Web link” below.
However, the amount of printing is not actually the whole story, so it is high-quality printing, as the Canon PIXMA G1200 printer uses hybrid ink services that produce deep blacks and also abundant tones positively. The PIXMA G1200 printer also publishes appealing, indeterminate pictures.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon Pixma G1200 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492
Picoliter Size (color)
2, 5 and 25
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
GI-290 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
GI-290 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-290 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-290 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects
Output Tray Capacity
100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper
Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode
COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Dimension (W x D x H)
17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 5.4” (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G1200 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G1200 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G1200, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G1200 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G1200 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G1200 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G1200 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G1200 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G1200. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G1200 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G1200 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G1200 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G1200 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G1200 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G1200 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G1200 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G1200 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G1200) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G1200 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1200 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G1200 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G1200 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
G1200 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
G1200 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
G1200 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
G1200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
G1200 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)
G1200 Printer Driver Ver.2.91 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
G1200 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
G1200 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)