Canon PIXMA G1410 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Are you seeking Canon PIXMA G1410 vehicle driver and also software? this is the solution to your trouble: The canon printers motorists as well as software application gave to the adhering to information; Canon G1410 Chauffeur, Canon PIXMA G1410 Printer, Canon PIXMA G1410 Vehicle Driver, Canon G1410 Printer Motorist, Canon G1410 Software Program. Every one of drivers and software supplied assistance to home windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ XP/ Windows 10/ Windows 32 bit/ Windows 64 little bit/ macOS/ Mac and also Linux. Then, we also provide the far better service to the visitor and make the much better user experience with easy navigating to download the canon printers motorists software on us.
This printer can print as much as 6,000 web pages with black ink bottles or up to 7,000 pages with a collection of colored ink containers. You can make high-quality prints with Canon’s FINE innovation and a black pigment ink system to produce crisp as well as vibrant in-camera image frames up to A4.
You can conserve energy with car power off, which can switch off the printer when not in use. You can also simplify the printing of creative pictures with My Photo Garden software application, which includes face acknowledgment in images, so you can promptly look pictures from your computer for printing.
Canon PIXMA G1410 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon Pixma G1410 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm
Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds
Number of Nozzles
Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492
Picoliter Size (color)
2, 5 and 25
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print
Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Output Tray Capacity
100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper
Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode
COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Dimension (W x D x H)
approx. 445 x 330 x 135 mm
approx. 4.8 kg
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G1410 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G1410 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G1410, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G1410 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G1410 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G1410 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G1410 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G1410 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G1410. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G1410 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G1410 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G1410 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G1410 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G1410 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G1410 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G1410 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G1410 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G1410) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G1410 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1410 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G1410 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G1410 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
G1410 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
G1410 Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)
IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)
IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)
G1410 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)