Canon PIXMA G2415 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA G2415 is a multifunction printer which will certainly handle your file properly. This printer allows the users to scan, print, and also duplicate in a single maker. The design is fashionable and has the small footprint which is best for your home office or small business. On top of the printer, there is a control board with a 1.5-inches LCD for showing printer setting as well as info.
Compact, trusted, recyclable multifunction gadget that is ideal for office or home, with high ink performance for efficient cheap printing. Reliable and functional, this multifunctional printer for the home and also office boasts premium ink containers that provide affordable, highly top quality print files as well as pictures, duplicating and scanning, and also reliability Processing with a high variety of web pages.
High-quality printing supplies maximum print resolution As much as 4800 x 1200 dpi, print modern technology 2 PENALTY Cartridges (Black/Colour) Refillable ink container printer common ink cartridges (GI-490-PGBK/ GI-490-C/ GI-490-M/ GI-490-Y, produce quality pictures or records clear sharp message, with print rate (Mono) Approximate. 8.8 ipm/ Colour Approx. 5.0 ipm. Supported paper dimensions Envelopes (DL, COM10)/ Letter/ Lawful/ A4/ A5/ B5/ 10 x 15 centimeters/ 13 x 18 cm/ 20 x 25 centimeters.
Canon PIXMA G2415 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon Pixma G2415 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492
Picoliter Size (color)
2, 5 and 25
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
GI-590 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
GI-590 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-590 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-590 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects
Output Tray Capacity
100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper
Copy Speed (up to)
sFCOT (Color): Approx. 32 seconds
sESAT(Color): 1.7 ipm
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode
48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
Max. Document Size
LTR / A4 (8.5” x 11.7”)
Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode
COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Dimension (W x D x H)
17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 6.5” (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G2415 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G2415 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G2415, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G2415 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G2415 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G2415 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G2415 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G2415 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G2415. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G2415 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G2415 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G2415 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G2415 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G2415 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G2415 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G2415 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G2415 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G2415) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G2415 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2415 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G2415 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G2415 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA G2415 Setup and Driver Download
G2415 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
G2415 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
G2415 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
G2415 Getting Started Guide