Canon PIXMA G3100 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Standard’s new Canon PIXMA G3100 Inkjet Across the board Inkjet Printer is ideal for anybody searching for a great, savvy printer that conveys genuine print honesty, expanded client proficiency, and usability. The PIXMA G3100 is incredibly inconvenience free with various techniques for remote printing. With the Standard PRINT application, you can rapidly print pictures and reports straightforwardly from your Apple or Android cell phones.
Group PIXMA Remote G3100 Inkjet Across the board printer is the most recent arrangement is ideal for any individual who is searching for a gainful, top notch printer client, offers unwavering quality printing, usability and expanded client efficiency. Ordinance PIXMA G3100 awesome furnish comfort for clients with numerous approaches to print remotely. With the Standard printing application, clients can undoubtedly make printed archives and photographs legitimately from Apple or Android cell phones.
Reliably making first rate content files and photos, it has the blends of 2pl ink globule development, crossbreed ink structure, and FINE advancement. Appropriately, dull reports look more sharpened and concealing prints look all the more exuberant with most outrageous 4800dpi. Notwithstanding the printer supports Standard PRINT application for distant and convenient printing, this splendid printer is created with worked in composed ink advancement. The arrangement of the inks end up clear. In reality, even you favorably can see the ink level. High cutoff ink bottle is purposely expected to obstruct or diminish the probability for the ink to spill and break. Concealing inks can make around 7000 pages, while mono prints reliably handle 6000 pages.
Canon PIXMA G3100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon Pixma G3100 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492
Picoliter Size (color)
2, 5 and 25
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects, Wireless Printing
Output Tray Capacity
100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT(Color): Approx. 24 seconds
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
Max. Document Size
LTR / A4 (8.5″ x 11.7″)
Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Wi-Fi LED, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link
COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Dimension (W x D x H)
17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 6.5” (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G3100 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G3100 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G3100, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G3100 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G3100 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G3100 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G3100 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G3100 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G3100. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G3100 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G3100 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G3100 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G3100 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G3100 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G3100 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G3100 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G3100 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G3100) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G3100 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3100 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G3100 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G3100 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon Pixma G3100 Driver Download
G3100 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
G3100 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
G3100 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)
G3100 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)
G3100 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
G3100 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
G3100 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)