Canon PIXMA G3200 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – A Group Canon PIXMA G3200 Remote MegaTank Across the board Printer – A superior printer for individuals who print a ton just as duplicate a great deal. This is on the grounds that the MegaTank ink tank framework permits you to print around 6,000 away from pages and furthermore 7,000 pages of astonishing shade from an assortment of ink comprises. Do a math, which is around 30 fold the number of as you get from an assortment of regular ink cartridges! Or then again it proposes that you don’t need to wind up, notwithstanding purchasing ink for a long and significant stretch of time. It is utilized before ink tanks that are cleverly coordinated legitimately into the undertaking, so it is anything but difficult to see their ink levels consistently.
The Pixma MG3250’s single paper input plate is an unusual arrangement that unites a 100-sheet input limit with a widely inclusive locale that gets printed pages as they flood the short yield overlay. It sounds basic, notwithstanding, it functions admirably for sure and licenses the plate to wrinkle up into the printer when not being utilized. It’s noteworthy that the Pixma MG3200 moreover supports duplex (twofold sided) printing, which is completely worthy contemplating its expense.
This introduced glossy new blueprint is likewise made with air-guaranteed, top quality, strong and moreover the versatile cylinder that keeps up ink from drying when the printer isn’t being used. This strategy for restoring ink uses diminished worth each webpage page and besides more important site page return, with the dim ink offering 6,000 website pages each compartment and furthermore the shade inks giving 7,000 webpage pages. This recently out of the case new printer includes a keenly melded ink structure style that enables frontal ink developed get to and besides the presentation of the ink degrees which screens time and consolidates advantage.
Canon PIXMA G3200 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon Pixma G3200 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492
Picoliter Size (color)
2, 5 and 25
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
GI-290 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
GI-290 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-290 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-290 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects, Wireless Printing
Output Tray Capacity
100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT(Color): Approx. 24 seconds
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
Max. Document Size
LTR / A4 (8.5″ x 11.7″)
Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Wi-Fi LED, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link
COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Dimension (W x D x H)
17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 6.5” (H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G3200 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G3200 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G3200, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G3200 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G3200 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G3200 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G3200 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma G3200 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G3200. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G3200 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G3200 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G3200 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G3200 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G3200 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G3200 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G3200 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G3200 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G3200) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G3200 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3200 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G3200 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G3200 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA G3200 Driver Download
G3200 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
G3200 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
G3200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)
G3200 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)
G3200 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
G3200 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
G3200 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)