Canon PIXMA G3600 Printer Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Set aside more cash on the off chance that you purchase Canon PIXMA Endurance G3600 printer, this printer has a huge ink tank. Multifunction printing highlights that can assist you with doing print, duplicate, output and transfer to the Cloud. The goal of printed up to 7000 tone and 6000 for dark, and for white A4 pages of 4 incorporated ink tanks and refillable jugs.
Ordinance PIXMA G3600 incorporated ink tanks configuration is ideal for any home and office. PIXMA’s mixture framework highlight of shading and color inks that can convey hazier, sharp dark content and shading at borderless prints up to A4 size. To print a reports or photographs this printer upholds by utilizing a keen gadget, utilizing PIXMA Cloud Link. The PIXMA Cloud Link is remembered Instagram and SlideShare for expansion to the current internet providers like Facebook, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
The yield nature of Canon PIXMA G3600 gave shockingly phenomenal quality for a 4-inks printer; shading propagation is so adequate. Text arrived out sharp and discernible as little as we may see without amplification, just as even a portion of the fancy textual styles we check were decipherable at decline than-expected factor measurements. Uplifting news on the off chance that you have purchased this item since this arrangement is viable to print with the remote association from your cell phone and tablet so you can print from any place you are.
Canon PIXMA G3600 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA G3600 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing; Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI690 BK, C, M, Y.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Envelopes(DL, COM10), Square (5″ x 5″), Business Card, Custom size (width 55 mm – 215.9 mm, length 89 mm – 676 mm).
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Save to PC.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA G3600 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G3600 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G3600, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G3600 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G3600 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G3600 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G3600 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA G3600 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G3600. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G3600 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G3600 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G3600 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G3600 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G3600 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G3600 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G3600 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G3600 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G3600) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G3600 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3600 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G3600 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G3600 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA G3600 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|G3600 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.4||9.3 MB||Download|
|G3600 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||48 MB||Download|
|G3600 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)||4.1.3a||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.30||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.30||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)||3.30||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.30||659 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.30||288 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)||5.30||477 KB||Download|
|G3600 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)||5.91||19 MB||Download|
|G3600 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|G3600 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||10 MB||Download|
|G3600 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||14 MB||Download|