Canon PIXMA iX4000 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The printer underpins Windows/Mac OS X great, with a user interface USB 2.0 Hi-speed details exchange quick competent. iX4000 Printer with the look of the body fit, superbly matched to your work area provides fantastic multifunction printing, any subsequently up to 155-Sheet Feeder. Regulation ChromaLife100 framework print head, therefore ink, simply with genuine Canon picture paper communicates the nature of report narrates as well as produce outstanding photographs enduring much longer. Team Canon PIXMA IX4000 printer is ink-fly Photo-which supplies print determination up to 4800 x 1200 dpi of the four inks are easily replaceable which are dark, yellow, cyan and also red.
Making use of the printer is fairly basic and also printing is quick. Canon has constantly made use of many more nozzles in its print heads than its rivals as well as has actually consistently outperformed its competitors in sprints. Unfortunately, this printer does not exceed print top quality. Initially, blacks are very weak: even the densest black looks darker grey. This results in photos that have no comparison as well as bite, which is not helped by a bad collection of shade interpretations in some areas, especially the blues as well as some greens as well as yellows. Eco-friendly is additionally a common mold in print, specifically in locations of shade as well as even complexion, which is never ever an appealing cast. This certainly does not assist the black and white images. So if you are considering this printer, take into consideration creating profiles as well.
Sensibly dumbfounded for a solitary tool job, the Canon Pixma iX4000 is around 601 × 317.6 x193.2 mm. The gizmo is intended for borderless printing, yet to make twofold sided documents, customers have to communicate control paper to the printer. Pixma iX4000 Canon is additionally planned for PictBridge. USB network is run of the mill for the fast exchange of information amongst Computers and also the printer.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma Ix4000 Specifications
Up to 14ppm Colour Print
Up to 18ppm Mono Print
Product Group Output
Printer Standard Resolution
4800 x 1200 dpi Print
Up to 166 Seconds
USB & PictBridge
Direct Printing Port
1 x PictBridge
1 x USB 2.0
Operating Systems Supported
Windows, Mac Compatible
Windows: USB Interface, CD-ROM drive, 300MB hard disk space, Mac: USB interface, 350MB hard disk space
Paper Handling Input 1
500 Sheet Input Tray
Maximum Paper Size
Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper Everyday Use (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP
Sheet feeder: A3+, A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 25 x 30cm (10 x 12 in), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10 in), 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, Credit Card (54 x 86 mm)
Barcodes & Labels
Mono or Colour Printer
Bubble Jet Printer
60.1cm (W) x 31.76cm (D) x 19.32cm (H) – Weight 9.3kg
Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%
Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes
17W / 1W
Canon PIXMA iX4000 A3 Colour Bubble Jet Printer
Voltage/ Power/ Frequency
100 to 240VAC
Mono Cartridge Life
CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y
Number of Print Cartridges
Single Ink technology – 4 separate ink tanks
Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo, Mac: Vivid Photo, Photo Noise Reduction
Windows: Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord and Easy-PrintToolBox., Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix4000 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX4000 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX4000, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX4000 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX4000 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX4000 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX4000 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix4000 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX4000. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX4000 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX4000 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX4000 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX4000 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX4000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX4000 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX4000 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Download
iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)
iX4000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)
iX4000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
iX4000 Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows)
iX4000 User Manual (Windows)
iX4000 User Manual (Mac)