Canon PIXMA iX5000 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer is an A3 + thermal inkjet printer created to offer an affordable and also quick printer for tiny office or office. Like the iX4000, it has a 4800 × 1200 dpi with 2-liter droplet dimensions (2 billion liters), which means that although it makes use of just four inks, an output is excellent for graphics, text, as well as images.
The Canon PIXMA IX5000 Motorist home windows 10 32 64 bit, Canon PIXMA IX5000 Chauffeur Windows 7 32 64 bit, Canon IX5000 Driver Mac OS and also Linux. Canon has in fact picked a really nonsense layout for its Canon iX5000 printer Chauffeur Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP/2000/ Me/98, Mac OS X 10.2/ 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5. It’s square-cut along with has a standard paper throughput from back to front, making use of a four-stage telescopic output tray. 2 switches manage power and additionally paper feed and likewise there’s a PictBridge socket at the front and a USB 2.0 port at the back, however that’s your lot.Print premium quality for photos, regardless of the printer’s 4 tones print system, is usually pretty good. Colors come out all-natural as well as additionally healthy in addition to there’s great deals of wonderful information easily offered in both great as well as shady areas of a picture. Finished tints are well managed as well as solid shades match, though frequently not as fantastic as the originals. Black message is rather without jaggies, though there is a little feathering right into average paper.
Printer PIXMA this with A4 print rate (mono), approximately 25 ppm/17ppm color gives a quality that can depend on. Delight in print A3 + image dimension limits straight from your electronic camera, thanks to PictBridge-ready and ChromaLife100 durable images with durable stunning prints. Canon’s PENALTY innovation with minutes.2 pl ink beads, using you the maximum print resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi to generate sharp message outcome top quality, shade graphics. Interface USB 2.0 Hi-speed when data transfer, likewise compatible with Windows OS/Mac OS X is ideal for Your performance room with the appearance of a smooth design begin with button PIXMA iX5000 Printer provides easy-to-use, automatically accommodate approximately 155-paper henat sheet.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma Ix5000 Specifications
18 ppm (black A4), 14 ppm (color A4)
Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
Min Ink Droplet Volume
Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)
Direct Print (PictBridge)
Windows, Mac OS
Minimum System Requirements
Intel Pentium II
Catalog Canon PIXMA iX5000 Manual
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer User Manual
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix5000 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX5000 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX5000, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX5000 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX5000 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX5000 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX5000 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix5000 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX5000. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX5000 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX5000 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX5000 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX5000 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX5000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX5000 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX5000 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Download
iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)
iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows XP x64)
iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows XP/2000)
Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)
iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)
iX5000 User Manual (Windows)
iX5000 User Manual (Mac)