Canon PIXMA iX6510 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Are you trying to find Canon PIXMA IX6510 Driver as well as software application? this is the response to your trouble: The canon printers chauffeurs and also software application gave to the complying with details; Canon IX6510 Chauffeur, Canon IX6510 Printer, Canon PIXMA IX6510 Chauffeur, Canon IX6510 Printer Vehicle Driver, Canon IX6510 Software Program. Every one of drivers and software provided support to windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ XP/ Windows 10/ Windows 32 bit/ Windows 64 little bit/ macOS/ Mac as well as Linux. Then, we also provide the much better service to the site visitor as well as make the much better customer experience with very easy navigating to download and install the canon printers chauffeurs software application on us.
There are some extra technologies abilities in Canon iX 6510 which often can make this printer is a lot more acceptable to get acquired. The Great technological expertise will enable you to have high-quality brings about printing doc. The ISO ESAT expertise makes you have the possibility receiving the quick pace in publishing your document. Pixma IX kind is a Collection of Canon IX6500
Right here you can upgrade your motorist Canon as well as various other motorists. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer chauffeur download website, it provides all the vehicle drivers for the Canon printer drivers. You can make use of 2 ways to download and install the motorists and driver updates swiftly as well as quickly from here. You can utilize the following is the checklist of the vehicle drivers that we provide. Or you can utilize Vehicle driver Navigator to help you download and install and mount Your Printer chauffeur automatically.
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma Ix6510 Specifications
Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless, Document Printing, Photo Printing
Print Speed (up to)
4×6 Colour Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 11.3 ipm
Colour: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Print Resolution (Up to)
Colour: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
Ink Droplet Size
Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Output Tray Capacity
Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets
Noise Level Approx
11.8″(L) x 21.7″(W) x 6.3″(H)
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
iX6510 Printer Driver
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix6510 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX6510 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX6510, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX6510 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX6510 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX6510 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6510 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix6510 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX6510. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX6510 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX6510 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6510 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX6510 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX6510 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6510 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6510 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX6510 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX6510) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX6510 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6510 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX6510 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX6510 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
iX6510 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
iX6510 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
iX6510 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP)
iX6510 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)
iX6510 Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)
iX6510 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Linux IJ printer driver source file
Linux IJ Printer Driver
iX6510 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
iX6510 User Manual (Mac)
iX6510 User Manual (Windows)