Canon PIXMA iX6520 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Printer Inkjet services that generate high quality and save desk space for your little or Home Office, supplying options to printing single-function up to 13 x 19. Optimum color with a resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, print a multy-marketing task is a combination of text and graphics and also big accounting spreadsheets. Also IX6520 it is likewise amazing to print visuals designers like your posters, idea art, in minds with shade and visuals detail.
Canon PIXMA IX6520 Driver To obtain a lot of details concerning PIXMA IX6520 you can review the reviews that we supplied on the review tab. In addition, we also give a description of the attributes of Canon PIXMA IX6520 Motorist as well as additionally provides a column of info concerning what running system appropriates for your computer running system. If you do not intend to read about Canon PIXMA IX6520 Driver requirements and also attributes then you can download the documents Canon PIXMA IX6520 Driver software program you need.
There are some additional technologies capabilities in Canon iX 6510 which usually can make this printer is a lot more appropriate to obtain acquired. The Great technological expertise will permit you to have top notch produces printing doc. The ISO ESAT expertise makes you have the possibility receiving the quick rate in publishing your file. Pixma IX kind is a Series of Canon IX6500.
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma Ix6520 Specifications
Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless, Document Printing, Photo Printing
Print Speed (up to)
4×6 Colour Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 11.3 ipm
Colour: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Print Resolution (Up to)
Colour: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
Ink Droplet Size
Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Output Tray Capacity
Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets
Noise Level Approx
11.8″(L) x 21.7″(W) x 6.3″(H)
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
iX6520 Printer Driver
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix6520 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX6520 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX6520, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX6520 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX6520 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX6520 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6520 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix6520 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX6520. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX6520 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX6520 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6520 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6520 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX6520) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX6520 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX6520 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
iX6520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
iX6520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
iX6520 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP)
iX6520 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)
iX6520 Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)
iX6520 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Linux IJ printer driver source file
Linux IJ Printer Driver
iX6520 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
iX6520 User Manual (Mac)
iX6520 User Manual (Windows)