Canon PIXMA iX6840 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Are you seeking Canon PIXMA IX6840 Driver and also software? this is the answer to your problem: The canon printers chauffeurs and software offered to the following information; Canon IX6840 Vehicle Driver, Canon IX6840 Printer, Canon PIXMA IX6840 Motorist, Canon IX6840 Printer Motorist, Canon IX6840 Software Application. Every one of drivers as well as software program offered assistance to windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ XP/ Windows 10/ Windows 32 little bit/ Windows 64 bit/ macOS/ Mac and also Linux. Then, we additionally give the far better solution to the site visitor and also make the much better user experience with easy navigating to download the canon printers drivers software application on us.
Print top quality results maximum print resolution As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, has a 5-ink efficient one for meningatkan photo quality/sharp, clear text documents and also full-color that can be proud of. With a print rate of documents (mono) A4 Approximately 14.5 dpi/ As much as 10.4-color and also photo 10x15cm limitation concerning 35 seconds.
The images came in a great way with darker colors, natural shades, smooth shifts as well as sharp details. Although the printer is not made as a photo printer, Canon might be very self-help and also prints well. With the highest possible capacity of the 1000 web page supplying a great number for an inkjet, the black ink cartridge that can be utilized with PIXMA iX6850 has 3 various yield. Color cartridges can be found in two yields, being around the 700 web pages with higher. We can locate the very best prices, black as well as 8.4 p for black for 2.4 p for the web page expenses, specifically with the price of land going over.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma Ix6840 Specifications
AirPrint, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Solution Templates, Wireless Printing, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, XL Ink Tank Support, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Quiet Mode
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PGI-455 XXL Pigment Black
PGI-450 XL Pigment Black
CLI-451 XL Cyan
CLI-451 XL Magenta
CLI-451 XL Yellow
CLI-451 XL Black
PGI-450 Pigment Black
Ink Droplet Size
1,2 and 5
4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder
Auto Sheet Feeder 150 sheets
Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
23.0″(W) x 12.3″(D) x 6.3″(H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix6840 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX6840 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX6840, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX6840 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX6840 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX6840 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6840 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix6840 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX6840. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX6840 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX6840 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6840 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX6840 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX6840 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6840 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6840 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX6840 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX6840) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX6840 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6840 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX6840 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX6840 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
iX6840 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
iX6840 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
iX6840 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
iX6840 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)
iX6840 Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)
iX6840 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)
iX6840 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
iX6840 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
iX6840 Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
iX6840 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
iX6840 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)