Canon PIXMA iX6850 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Are you searching for Canon PIXMA IX6850 Chauffeur and also software program? this is the solution to your issue: The canon printers chauffeurs and also software gave to the complying with details; Canon IX6850 Driver, Canon IX6850 Printer, Canon PIXMA IX6850 Driver, Canon IX6850 Printer Chauffeur, Canon IX6850 Software Application. All of chauffeurs as well as software program offered support to home windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ XP/ Windows 10/ Windows 32 little bit/ Windows 64 bit/ macOS/ Mac and Linux. After that, we likewise give the better solution to the site visitor and also make the better individual experience with very easy navigation to download and install the canon printers vehicle drivers software application on us.
PENALTY technology Canon printer with a print speed A4 records as much as 14.5 ipm Mono/ Approximately 10.4 ipm in color in about 35 secs. Printing PIXMA iX6850 smart connectivity connection cordless/ Ethernet, providing users easy, rapid and shared between multiple Computers over a network gain access to factor, simply by downloading Canon PRINT App to publish from mobile devices, Apple AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Print are readily available.
Software program packed with the Canon PIXMA iX6850 includes Easy Web-Print, useful for capturing the entire of a Net website for print along with My Photo Yard, which is a fairly standard image editor. For various download, there’s additionally Easy-PhotoPrint for Android as well as iphone, so you could publish wirelessly from cellphones. When we tried this with a Samsung Galaxy SIII smart phone, it searched for the printer as well as linked without a problem.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma Ix6850 Specifications
AirPrint, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Solution Templates, Wireless Printing, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, XL Ink Tank Support, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Quiet Mode
Print Speed (up to)
4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PGI-555 XXL Pigment Black
PGI-550 XL Pigment Black
CLI-551 XL Cyan
CLI-551 XL Magenta
CLI-551 XL Yellow
CLI-551 XL Black
PGI-550 Pigment Black
Ink Droplet Size
1,2 and 5
4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder
Auto Sheet Feeder 150 sheets
Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
23.0″(W) x 12.3″(D) x 6.3″(H)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix6850 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX6850 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX6850, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX6850 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX6850 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX6850 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6850 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix6850 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX6850. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX6850 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX6850 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6850 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6850 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX6850 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX6850) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX6850 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6850 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX6850 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download
iX6850 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
iX6850 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
iX6850 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
iX6850 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)
iX6850 Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)
iX6850 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)
iX6850 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
iX6850 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
iX6850 Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
iX6850 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
iX6850 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)