Canon PIXMA iX7000 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon iX7000 utilizes Canon’s brand-new Lucia pigment-based inks, instead of the dye-based colors employed by many inkjets. The inks are developed for optimum intensity and resilience on standard paper, even so the iX7000 are not able to compete utilizing one of the most effective inkjets for photo print excellent. Tones did not have vibrancy and also ink droplets were visible in light-weight grey parts of images. The full of photos was just a little strange, likewise, with reflections taking on the bronze tint. On the other hand, they were being better than the HP’s images, which endured from washed-out darkness.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 has a fairly large print resolution that gets to 4800 dpi, with a resolution of that size, the Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer will certainly produce print high quality that is really sharp as well as colorful and also does not discolor easily. Furthermore, the Canon IX7000 printer can publishing photos for records as much as A3 +. As well as also an additional benefit possessed by the Canon PIXMA iX7000 is an extremely quick image printing process and is also capable of printing indeterminate 4×6 pictures in just 44 seconds.
The PIXMA IX7000 includes 5 tanks including LUCIA pigment inks, as well a Clear Ink tank, and includes a 2pl printhead offering 4800 dpi prints. The PIXMA iX7000 additionally includes a vehicle duplex unit for two-sided printing at paper evaluate to A3, 3 paper input trays, including a huge capacity 250 sheet reduced cassette and also an integrated Ethernet port for simple combination in a home office or service network.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- MMac OS X v10.2.8 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma Ix7000 Specifications
Inkjet Business Printer
Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Large Format Printing, PgR Technology, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Three Paper Paths (front, rear, cassette), Six Individual Ink Tanks
Print Speed (up to)
4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 10.2 ipm Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.1 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Print Resolution (Up to)
Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.2.8 to v10.5.x
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Ethernet
Ink Droplet Size
Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Output Tray Capacity
Auto Sheet Feeder: (Plain Paper) 250 Sheets
Cassette: 250 Sheets
Front Loader: 10 Sheets
Noise Level Approx
36.0 dB(A) using the default settings
25.5(L) x 20.4(W) x 10.2(H)
Approx. 22W (1.7W Standby)
1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Easy-WebPrint EX
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix7000 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX7000 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX7000, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX7000 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX7000 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX7000 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX7000 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Ix7000 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX7000. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX7000 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX7000 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX7000 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX7000 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX7000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX7000 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX7000 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
iX7000 Mini Master Setup (Windows XP)
iX7000 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
iX7000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
iX7000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
iX7000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.33b (Windows XP x64)
iX7000 OSX Printer Driver for Network
iX7000 Printer Driver (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)
iX7000 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.31d (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
iX7000 Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
iX7000 User Manual (Windows)
iX7000 User Manual (Mac)