Canon PIXMA MG2940 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you do not have a remedy for your home printer, you can get it right here. You can locate numerous residence printers in the marketplace today, however, there is one of them that is suitable for you that wish to get high quality of the small printer. You can obtain very easy and fast printing with a PIXMA MG2940 all-in-one printer. Allow’s learn more comprehensive features of MG2940, right here!
Canon MG2940 allows you to go cordless capacity of printing, scanning and copying your picture as well as record. It can be connected to print just from your camera, smart device, tablet, or can printings. By using FINE cartridge technology, it generates quickly top quality prints in the house. Canon PIXMA MG 2940 also offers you a fashionable style that is simple for you for filling your paper as well as changing ink. You can additionally set up this compact printer instantly whenever you send out an image or document to be published. You can obtain all those advantages in one printer.
For that extremely first time in home photo printing, you could print photos nevertheless from a caught High definition videos with impressive technological expertise called Complete Hd Film Print. The all brand-new Entire Hd Motion picture Publish software package turns your favored Hd motion picture clips caught with the Canon EOS Electronic SLR or Powershot electronic cameras right into beautiful prints4! Built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you to effortlessly print on either side of the paper without needing to transform it over by hand.
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available. Please check your Canon MG2940 device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the Canon MG2940 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The blue Wi-Fi lamp on the MG2940 printer will continue ﬂash while searching for or connecting to the access point. During the setup, the green power lamp will also start to flash. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue and green lamps will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm that your printer is successfully connected to your wireless network, you can print out the network settings of your printer if you wish:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Cancel] button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID -Service Set Identifier (or the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.
- This concludes the WPS setup step.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG2940 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour).
- Ink Compatibility: PG-445 XL XL Black Ink, CL-446 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-445 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-446 Colour Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built-in Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.11
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver and Software Manually:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver and Software Manually:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MG2940 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MG2940 Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG2940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2940 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2940 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|MG2940 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)|
|MG2940 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2940 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2940 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2940 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG2940 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MG2940 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|