Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2950 is going into a wireless world with this economical, portable Wi-Fi All-In-One that permits you quickly publish from your mobile phone, tablet computer, cam or the cloud. Just attach, copy, print and additionally check. Canon PIXMA MG2950 Motorist High-Performance Wireless1 Image All-In-One with Intelligent Touch System, Gray Ink, as well as Integrated Car Duplex Printing. can be an innovative wi-fi inkjet picture all-in-one making use of a fashionable, small style delivering an outstanding mix of capability and benefit.
The Canon PIXMA MG2950 lets you effortlessly print from your smartphone, tablet computer, video camera or the cloud. This small all-in-one printer has a space-saving style that fits almost anywhere. Prepared when you are, the printer instantly powers on as soon as you send something to print, and likewise turns off if it is not made use of for a collection amount of time, conserving you power. Love exceptional 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi3 with 1pl in addition to a 5 certain ink storage tank strategy to print remarkable borderless pictures nearly 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ or crisp files with exceptional top notch though just transforming the ink color you would certainly like.
With a print resolution of as much as 4,800 dpi, the Canon PIXMA MG2950’s PENALTY cartridge system provides vivid colours as well as sharp text at rates of 8 ipm mono and 4 ipm colour. Accessible by means of the PIXMA Printing Solutions application, Easy Picture Publish+ allows you style as well as print greeting cards, picture collections and far more. For that really first time in property picture printing, you could publish pictures nonetheless from a caught Hd video clips with exceptional technological know-how known as Complete Hd Movie Publish. The all brand-new Entire Hd Motion picture Print software package turns your recommended High definition movie clips captured with the Canon EOS Electronic SLR or Powershot cams right into attractive prints4! Integrated Vehicle Duplex Printing permits you to effortlessly print on either side of the paper without requiring to transform it over by hand.
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available. Please check your Canon PIXMA MG2950 device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the Canon MG2950 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The blue Wi-Fi lamp on the MG2950 printer will continue ﬂash while searching for or connecting to the access point. During the setup, the green power lamp will also start to flash. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue and green lamps will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm that your printer is successfully connected to your wireless network, you can print out the network settings of your printer if you wish:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Cancel] button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID -Service Set Identifier (or the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.
- This concludes the WPS setup step.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG2950 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour).
- Ink Compatibility: PG-545 XL XL Black Ink, CL-546 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-545 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-546 Colour Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built-in Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.11
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver and Software Manually:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver and Software Manually:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MG2950 Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG2950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2950 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2950 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|MG2950 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)|
|MG2950 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2950 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2950 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2950 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2950 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2950 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2950 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG2950 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MG2950 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|