Canon PIXMA MG3040 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS – The Canon PIXMA MG3040 is an All-in-One color printer, scanner, and copier with Wi-Fi connectivity as well as excellent cloud qualities for residence customers that want the liberty to print from their tablet computer, smartphone, laptop or video camera.
Put a cordless heaven with the Canon PIXMA MG3040, an all-in-one multifunction printer for printing, scanning, and quickly as well as just duplicating papers. Built for all your daily printing demands, from paper with message notes to color images, this Wi-Fi multifunction printer is housed in a mobile and table-top style.
Support for Google Cloud Release as well as likewise the Canon PRINT application for iphone and Android offer printing from mobile phones. You can likewise publish wirelessly from the PictBridge WLAN-compatible video camera, while the hotspot approach means that mobile individuals can also attach to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
Making Use Of PIXMA Cloud Web link, accessed with the Canon PRINT application, you can currently publish on popular social media and additionally on cloud solutions, consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and a lot more.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 will certainly not set it back to the ground to run. Use optional Canon XL high capability ink cartridges along with save approximately 30% per websites contrasted to your preferred mixes.
Easily arrange and publish your photos with the My Image Garden application, while Easy-PhotoPrint + lets you create style and also publishes greeting cards, image collections and more, making use of pictures from your tablet, COMPUTER SYSTEM or suitable cloud remedy.
Sharp message along with amazing pictures. With the use of dynamic color and also pigmented black inks, the Canon MG3040’s PENALTY Cartridge System supplies crisp data text along with premium pictures in both mono and color.
Do you intend to publish with square photographs? It’s easy with the brand-new Canon Image Paper 13x13cm (5 “x5”) as well as likewise the shiny II square media assistance, in addition to the standard A4, A5, B5, Envelope and also Letter assistance.
After that, the printer likewise has an optional dimension of the ink cartridge. Canon MG3040 printer offers XL cartridge. As its name, the cartridge is in the extra-large dimension, so it will be so helpful if the users utilize the printer in high frequency. The users do not need to worry about the vacant ink. Individuals do not need to change the ink too often with the XL ink cartridge. The black XL cartridge can give up to 400 pages of printing and also 300 pages of color printing.
Then, Canon PIXMA MG3040 likewise has multi-function function. The printer supplies several valuable features. The printer is not only for printing records and images. This printer additionally provides the feature of scanner and photo copier. Those are some valuable functions for taking care of records, so they will certainly be so helpful.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.12, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
|Print Speed (up to)||Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm|
Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5 Picoliters|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi|
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-445 (Black)CL-446 (Colour)|
|Paper Sizes||Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, LegalPhoto paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm|
Envelopes: DL, COM10
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;|
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR|
20 Sheets of 4” x 6” Glossy Photo Paper
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)|
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan ModeLine Scanning Speed: |
Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.2 ms/line
Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line
|Color Depth||48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)|
|Max. Document Size||8.5” x 11.7” (A4)/LTR|
PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8|
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)|
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning UtilityMy Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print|
Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG3040 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG3040, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 3040 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG3040 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3040 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG3040 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG3040. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG3040 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How To Install Or Setup Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer With CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG3040 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG3040 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG3040 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG3040) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG3040 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG3040 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Wireless Setup
- Press the Menu button on your Canon MG3040 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on the printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button on your MG3040 printer.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use your PIXMA MG3040 printer with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download
|PIXMA MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||1.0a||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3040 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05b||21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3040 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.02||68 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3040 series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.4||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.3.4||25 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.61.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.61.10||391 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.1||1.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3040 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||5.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3040 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||6.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3040 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3040 Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Linux||–||–||Not update yet|