Canon PIXMA mini260 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA mini260 is a tiny and effective manufacturer that will change the way you think of printing pictures. As opposed to just publishing photos from your computer, print anywhere you are in your cooking area, your Television Room, and also even in the yard when making use of the optional battery. The Canon Pixma mini260 has activated a little homework when it was launched as well as when you look at this printer with much more information, it rapidly becomes clear why it was so quickly accomplished. The Canon Pixma mini260 inkjet printer generates exceptionally positive results as well as additionally, if you are looking for among the very best tools, this printer might just be the access.
The Canon Pixma mini260 activated somewhat of a problem to try and do as soon as it absolutely was cost-free and after you check out this printer with a trifle added information, it quickly becomes clear why this problem was thus merely held! The Canon Pixma mini260 inkjet printer creates some extremely positive outcomes as well as, also, if you’re searching for the highest of the variability of device, this printer will merely be the price ticket.
A sturdiness defect is a tendency to conveniently damage prints. I simply saw a collection of scrapes externally from mixing to consider a normal kind of images with the stack. This is not a killer shortage, yet it implies you need to manipulate the pictures in a more cautious method than you might need on other printers. The cost per picture is 28 cents, sufficient ink making use of Canon’s $27.99 print plan, and also paper for 100 pictures. This holds true in the variety of 27– 29 cents in the smallest format where image printers drop today. Mini260 uses sufficient to make even more exceptional. However additionally make certain to check out the Epson Picturemate FRIEND lacks a few of the thinnest to take with mini260 like a tilt LCD, the ability to plant pictures, and also a battery alternative however supplies a comparable speed as well as outcome at a lower price.
Canon PIXMA mini260 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma Mini260 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 59 seconds
Number of Nozzles
Color:512 x 2 colors (C, M)
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
Windows 7, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional)
Photo Stickers, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8
Noise Level Approx
38 sB (A) in the best quality mode.
8.9(W) x 3.3(H) x 8.9(D)
120V AC, 60Hz
Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Mini260 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA mini260 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA mini260, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA mini260 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon mini260 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA mini260 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini260 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Mini260 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA mini260. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA mini260 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA mini260 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini260 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA mini260 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA mini260 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini260 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini260 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA mini260 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon mini260) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA mini260 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini260 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon mini260 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA mini260 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver Download
mini260 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)
mini260 Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)
mini260 Printer Driver (Windows Vista 64-bit)
mini260 Printer Driver (Windows Vista 32-bit)
mini260 Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)
mini260 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)
mini260 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)