Canon PIXMA mini320 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon Pixma mini320 is not as well little for a devoted imaging printer. In fact, it is especially larger than the Pixma mini260 that changes, which by itself was much larger compared to a picture printer endangered with thermal dyes. Nonetheless, there is an excellent factor for the bigger dimension, taking into consideration that the mini320, unlike the mini260, can release pictures of around 5 by 7 inches.
The Canon Pixma Mini320 printer is among Canon’s most prominent brands with numerous functions compared to various other sorts of printers that are fairly outstanding. According to individual experience in the work environment as well as in the author’s viewpoint, in the meantime, the Canon Pixma Mini320 printer is still an excellent printer as opposed to various other kinds of printer brands, it is not intended to highlight that the Canon printer is the best printer.
Canon offers a variety of paper types for mini320 and different paper sizes, including between 4 as well as 6, 5 and also 7 and also 4 to 8 inches. For this testimonial, Canon Image paper Plus is used in brilliant, Canon’s ideal option is the very best concession in between the basic suggested, rate, quality, sturdiness as well as expense per print.
Canon PIXMA mini320 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon Pixma Mini320 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
Black:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 40 seconds
5 x 7 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds
Number of Nozzles
Color:256 x 2 colors (C/ M), 256 (Y)
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA v.1.3, Bluetooth v.1.2 (optional), PictBridge (cable not included), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
Ink Droplet Size
1, 2 and 5
Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, Photo Stickers
Noise Level Approx
35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode
8.9 (W) x 10.2 (D) x 3.2 (H)
13W (2.1 Standby)
1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support
CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Mini320 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA mini320 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA mini320, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA mini320 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon mini320 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA mini320 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini320 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon Pixma Mini320 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA mini320. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA mini320 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA mini320 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini320 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA mini320 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA mini320 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini320 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini320 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA mini320 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon mini320) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA mini320 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini320 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon mini320 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA mini320 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver Download
mini320 Printer Driver Ver. 6.9.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)
mini320 Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)
mini320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
mini320 Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)
Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)
Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)