|Canon PIXMA MX475|
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MX475 will print, copy, scan, and fax effortlessly victimization this cheap Wi-Fi All-In-One. Share functions in between many PCs still as mobile devices still as take pride within the free price-effective XL ink cartridges. Ideal for everyday performance reception or during an office, this wireless All-In-One with print, copy, scan and additionally fax permits you to share its functions in between varied Computers additionally to mobile phones. It additionally includes a transportable FastFront layout to contour paper loading and ink substitute.
At this reduced budget set up, there isn’t any color show|LCD|digital display|alphanumeric display, nonetheless a pair of the line by sixteen temperament mono digital display suffices for menus, messages, and an easy standing screen. To the left of this square measure four mode buttons, whereas to the proper maybe a fax variety pad and add buttons to start and additionally quit print tasks.
Download and install the Canon PRINT app and take pride within the ability to put in writing from, still as a check to, your wise gadgets over the Wi-Fi network. With Apple AirPrint help, you’ll publish directly from Apple iPhone, iPad and additionally iPod bit. Google Cloud Print support is to boot given.
As with the Canon PIXMA MX455, Canon’s FINE ink technology for PIXMA MX475 makes positive quick, exceptional quality printing every single time from good still as shiny graphics to business documents of spectacular clarity. take pride in A4 print speeds of nine.7 ipm mono or five.5 ipm color still as associate A4 color website duplicates in around twenty-four seconds.
Can Print tons additional for fewer. ex gratia XL cartridges deliver considerably additional pages and last longer between ink substitutes glorious if you print frequently – still as might deliver up to five hundredth savings every page as compared to their normal matchings.
For optimum potency, a totally integrated 30-sheet Automatic File Feeder makes scanning, repetition or faxing of giant papers quick and additionally straightforward. Access issue mode permits you to publish wirelessly on demand from moveable tools straight to the printer, while not accessing a protected Wi-Fi network.
The printer sustains WPS configuration, wherever a number of switch presses fulfill to connect the printer to the router, tho’ there isn’t any NFC help for quick affiliation of an itinerant or pill laptop to the machine.
Software furnished with the Canon PIXMA MX475 includes the unusually referred to as Image Garden, with its formed panel still as Optical Character Recognition package thus you’ll convert scanned web content to the editable message. a web print utility makes it easier to publish a web site, while not losing message or graphics off the perimeters.
- Make sure that the Canon MX475 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX475 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more projects of your job with Canon MX475.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Specifications:
- Affordable All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office
- Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Enjoy A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, and ChromaLife100 inks
- Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- Convenient and easy to replace
- High-resolution scanning
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT app
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Optional high yield inks
- Automatic multipage copying
- FAX function
Canon PIXMA MX475 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
|MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX475 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX475 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX475 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX475 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX475 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|