|Canon PIXMA MX476|
Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MX476 supply remarkably glorious needs provided a value of merely over ₤ sixty. With the precise same physical kind because the PIXMA MX536, this can be fairly an oversized printer, tho’ it’s swish lines, moreover as giant radius edges, assist in disguising this. Print, copy, scan and additionally fax with ease victimization this cheap Wi-Fi All-In-One. Share functions in between many PCs additionally to smartphones and take pride within the ex gratia budget-friendly XL ink cartridges.
Canon MX476 printer ideal for daily capability within the house or in an exceeding office, this wireless All-In-One with print, duplicate, scan moreover as fax permits you to share its functions in between varied Computers together with smartphones. It to boot showcases a tiny low FastFront layout to modify paper loading moreover as ink replacement.
Download and install the Canon PRINT app and additionally take pride within the flexibility to print from, moreover as a check to, your wise devices over the Wi-Fi network. With Apple AirPrint help, you’ll publish straight from Apple iPhone, iPad and additionally iPod bit. Google Cloud Print support is likewise given.
Print additional for a lot of less. ex gratia XL cartridges give considerably way more pages and additionally the last longer in between ink replacements glorious if you publish often – and additionally might deliver up to five hundredth monetary savings every page as compared to their commonplace matchings.
Access purpose setting permits you to print wirelessly as required from transportable gadgets direct to the printer, while not accessing a secure and secure Wi-Fi network.
Dressed up entirely in black, the lid to the flatbed scanner is fitted with a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), that incorporates a fold-over cowl to its device receptacle. The sloping front edge to the current cowl to boot includes the printer’s instrument panel.
At this little budget arrange, there is not any color LCD gift, however, a pair of the line by sixteen characters mono LCD suffices for menus, messages and additionally a straightforward standing show. To the left of this ar four setting switches, whereas to the correct maybe a fax variety pad and add buttons to start moreover as quit print works.
In the middle of the front panel may be a fold-down cowl, that involves being a 100-sheet device receptacle, once opened. At its forefront may be a swiveling extension with a flip-up paper stop, that works with associate degree inner fold-down and additionally pull-out receptacle to sustain written pages, instantly higher than the feed receptacle.
There are not any Coyote State card ports and even a front panel USB socket on this machine. However, you continue to have the selection of USB or wireless link. With the wireless different comes the aptitude to publish from another location.
- Make sure that the Canon MX476 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX476 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more projects of your job with Canon MX476.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Specifications:
- Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, and ChromaLife100 inks
- Affordable All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office
- Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Enjoy A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, and ChromaLife100 inks
- Convenient and easy to replace
- High-resolution scanning
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT app
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Optional high yield inks
- Automatic multipage copying
- FAX function
Canon PIXMA MX476 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
|MX476 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX476 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX476 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX476 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|