|Canon PIXMA MX490|
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Can print from a lot of places compared to ever before with the Wilson PIXMA MX490 Wireless Workplace All-in-One Printer due to wonderful association choices similarly because the capability to line the opposite printer areas compared to ever before with it?s half-hour decrease in size over previous MX models. With Google Cloud Print and conjointly AirPrint, you’ll be able to publish wirelessly from your appropriate smartphone or pill from primarily anyplace around the workplace.
It’s stuffed with time-saving attributes, as well, as well as a fully-integrated automatic paper feeder that holds up to twenty sheets. And also, the optional XL ink cartridges mean you’ll publish longer before having to interchange your cartridges. Another wonderful perform of the PIXMA MX490 is My Image Garden computer code. My Image Garden puts all of your most popular printing options, like Special Filters and Complete HD picture Print, in one hassle-free computer code application. It aids you to rearrange your photos with calendar read and face recognition.
The package is not giant or cumbersome. Unpacking, you will find the MFP, power and phone cables, a setup CD that contains print similarly as check drivers similarly as Canon’s fast Menu computer code, the My Image Garden energy for touching up footage, black and conjointly tri-color ink cartridges, similarly as a fast begin poster.
The individual summary is often put in as a decipherable file throughout the installation, similarly as it’s rather large and extremely comprehensive. Not consisted of on the setup disc is Canon’s Innovative Load Premium. this provides a spread of printable crafts and is obtainable on-line.
A portable black rectangular form measurement seventeen.2 × 11.7 × 7.5 inches and conjointly advisement solely thirteen additional pounds, like Canon PIXMA MX476, the Pixma MX490 provides essential printing, scanning, duplicating, similarly as faxing. A folding car Document Feeder (ADF) holds twenty sheets, and conjointly just like the printer section of the tool, doesn’t duplex check. the highest of the MX490 is hinged, and once raised subjects the glass scan platen.
Arrangement recently could be an easy matter of obtaining obviate packing, putting in ink cartridges and computer code, and telling the established regular however you wish to connect the unit. The MX490 utilizes simply 2 ink cartridges a black cartridge, and conjointly a tri-color cartridge with cyan, magenta, similarly as yellow inks. This approach keeps the producing costs down however considerably will increase the operational prices considering that once one amongst the colors within the tricolor cartridge runs out, you ought to replace the cartridge though the varied different 2 colors still have obtainable ink.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds
- Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
- Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Scan to Cloud.
- Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
Canon PIXMA MX490 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows RT
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX490 driver
Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX490 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX490 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX490 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more projects of your job with Canon MX490.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
|MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX490 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX490 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX490 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|MX490 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX490 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX490 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX490 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX490 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX490 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|