Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MX496 Wireless Workplace All-in-One Printer is that the trustworthy web-connected printer for high-quality outcomes, allowing you to print, copy, scan, and conjointly fax, the web-connected PIXMA MX496 will definitely enhance your home base processes with multi-page repeating additionally as scanning from its high-speed automatic document feeder, that masses up to twenty sheets.
|Canon PIXMA MX496|
Considering that the doorway value for wholly featured printers has come back down most over a previous couple of years, shopping for a brand new printer is much associate degree impulse alternative. Canon’s PIXMA MX496 is among the printers that work the buying-before-researching scenario, however, it will pay to grasp simply what you are obtaining yourself into with such reasonable instrumentation.
It’s a printer with many functions that you simply will find for concerning $115 from your native electrical merchandiser, and conjointly it will build points like a link to Wi-Fi and change you to publish with world wide web, at the side of even additional customary points such allowing you to print out footage additionally as check papers. it would look obvious and conjointly little in its selling material, nevertheless, once you get a printer this low cost, you have got to anticipate several execute, and conjointly the perimeters that are reduced by this style largely influence its build fine quality additionally as layout.
A complicated machine with flimsy and unsightly paper trays, and its instrument panel, additionally because the screen, might leave you annoyed typically. it is also a roaring printer, additionally as this winds up being obvious the primary time you send it a print task, additionally as its rollers, kick into action to feed the paper.
Like Canon PIXMA MX476, putting in the 2 cartridges for this printer may be travail in clumsiness compared with various numerous alternative printers. The black (PG645) and color (CL646) cartridges ought to be ironed right into the print head, that is accessible by dropping the outside door, and you ought to crane your neck so you’ll see it. The cartridges do not go inefficiently, tho’ they’re a summary of wherever they have to travel, and conjointly you have got to use some force to induce them to click on a location. A beep from the printer will definitely permit you to acknowledge if you have been flourishing.
The cartridge expense is $25 for black, additionally as $30 for color, additionally as each, have a given come back of a hundred and eighty pages. you are taking a glance at the determined running value of concerning twenty-six cents per page (without the expense of the standard paper). If you publish whole documents, additionally as records with a great deal of graphics, this comes back is lower. If you print footage, it’ll definitely be a great deal lower.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Specifications:
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), and Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501/GP-601), andMatte Photo Paper (MP-101).
- Interface Type: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone/tablet), Canon PRINT app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, and Access point mode.
- Affordable and space-saving color Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Easily print from, and scan to smartphones or tablets
- Connect with cloud services using PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Quick multipage scan, copy and fax with 20 sheet ADF
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Cloud
Canon PIXMA MX496 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX496 driver
Canon PIXMA MX496 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX496 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX496 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX496 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more projects of your job with Canon MX496.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
|MX496 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX496 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX496 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX496 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX496 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|MX496 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX496 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX496 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX496 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX496 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX496 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|