Canon Pixma MX516 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MX516 is AN inkjet multifunction printer geared toward the house also as native business customers. It’s got an excellent feature-set for a $139 printer: wireless also as wired networking, AN automatic file feeder, fax, and additionally printing from iPhone and additionally mechanical man tools. Scanning and additionally duplicating takes place on the top-mounted flatbed scanner, which could be a 1200x2400dpi system that works in tandem bicycle with the constitutional automatic document feeder.
|Canon PIXMA MX516|
Like Canon PIXMA MX476, 3 discourse buttons may be situated beneath the liquid crystal display screen, also as a four-way navigating pad, also as touch-sensitive computer keyboard, ar balanced intent on the correct of the screen. Even additional to the correct ar fax shortcuts and quick color also as monochrome copy switches. The controls of the Canon PIXMA MX516 are typically straightforward to know, though we’d actually have likeable the liquid crystal display to be a touch larger with somewhat smaller sized fonts, to suit even additional details and longer perform descriptions on-screen.
At the front, the printer’s controls are organized around the 3in color liquid crystal display screen that displays menu and additionally printing info. The controls are easy there are specialized quicker ways in which to duplicate, check, fax, or print photos from the MX516’s integral nonvolatile storage card ports also as USB PictBridge port.
Setup, the PIXMA MX516 could be an easy job: install the black and tri-color ink cartridges, flip the printer on and additionally place a provided sheet of paper for print head standardization. If you are exploitation the printer’s USB port to attach straight to a printer, putting in the drivers also as a software package could be an easy job with the bundled CD.
The Canon MX516 Printer dead mostly as we tend to expect it to. As a mid-range house and additionally, little workplace printer it will so-so well, with smart however undramatic black and text print fine quality, and equally acceptable levels of detail in 6x4in color and additionally A4 image prints.
Text print quality readies all the way down to around 10pt dimension. However, we tend to found that at 8pt and additionally 6pt black text on report becomes step by step blurrier, with a little hemorrhage at 6pt that created rounded letters look unclear. Unless you are packing a year’s we tend toll price of analysis study keeps in mind into a sheet of paper we don’t anticipate that you’re going to create use of those little text dimensions typically, therefore, this can be a minor issue. Regular message sizes look glorious however don’t have the outright quality that may be discovered with an electrostatic printer of any price. These costs are on the upper finish of inkjet expendable prices, however, that’s the trade-off with shopping for a printer with cheap initial value. plenty additional dear printers may have reduced running prices.
Canon PIXMA MX516 Specifications:
- Fax, Print Functionality, Copier, Scanner, and Borderless Printing
- Auto Document Fix, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelopes
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Canon PIXMA MX516 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX516 driver
Canon PIXMA MX516 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX516 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX516 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more projects of your job with Canon MX516.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
|MX516 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX516 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX516 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX516 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX516 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX516 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX516 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX516 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX516 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|