Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows, and Linux – With the Canon PIXMA MX520 wi-fi printing is carried out simply from many different units. The printer begins with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and scanning in every single place in your house from computer systems and cooperative cell units. It additionally incorporates AirPrint which permits you wirelessly print from iPad, iPhone or iPod contact units. A desegregated 30-sheet Auto Doc Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Twin Perform Panel, and FastFront are solely a number of the options that may assist improved efficiency in your house workplace.
The Canon MX520 printer additionally allows you to rework your workplace into a photograph lab. Print stunning, borderless picture lab high-quality images as much as 8.5″ x 11″ in measurement. My Picture Backyard software program does organizing and printing your images enjoyable and straightforward with wonderful facial recognition, Enjoyable Filters, Calendar Group, Computerized Format Solutions and additional. Additionally, the MX520 is the only sort of the three that arrives with Ethernet community assist, auto-duplexing (for two-sided printing with out consumer assist), and a shading show for PC-free printing, copying, and scanning. Installation this printer is less complicated, too, together with the cooperation of that display.
The Canon PIXMA MX520 produces the enterprise imaging high quality and clever solutions that may assist you in taking your online business to the next stage. So you’ll be able to print enterprise paperwork while you require to and images when you should. 4800 x 1200 most shade decision and the FINE Cartridge System determines excellent enterprise doc printing and efficiency whereas built-in imaging expertise ensures the integrity of originals are conserved with any copy and scan.
Aside from that and a calmly squeezed chassis, the PIXMA MX520 is generally final yr’s gadget, proper right down to its comparatively poky efficiency printing our examination enterprise paperwork, and its too-high price per web page (CPP). Combine these issues with its comparatively quick 100-sheet enter tray, and also you get an AIO that executes the perform notably in conditions with reduced-to-low printing calls for.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Colour: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Colour: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Colour Ink, CL-241 Colour Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Colour: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200×2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Colour: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5″ LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 7.9″ (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MX520 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX520 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Wireless Setup:
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon PIXMA MX520 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your Canon MX520 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MX520 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MX520 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX520 Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 User Manual (Windows)|