Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac Os, and Linux – Printing has actually never been further offered with the PIXMA MX531 Wireless Workplace All-In-One Printer. Suitable for mobile printing, its numerous practical functions lug PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which enables you to print or scan photos as well as files of your compatible mobile phone. As well as by the PPS Cloud printing function, you can publish instantaneously from favored prominent on the internet Cloud services, like a Picasa Internet Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and Dropbox, with your mobile device using the free PPS application.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-140XXL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-140XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-140 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-140XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-141 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, A4, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB).
- Group Dialing: 19.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: 2-Line LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless Printing.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, USB Flash Memory, Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 7.9″ (H).
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Wireless Setup:
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon PIXMA MX531 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your Canon MX531 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MX531 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MX531 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX531 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon MX531 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX531 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MX531 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|Canon MX531 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX531 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX531 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX531 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX531 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX531 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX531 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MX531 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|