Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Setup & Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – It is time to transfer as much as the massive format, the skilled high-quality printer you’ve got been contemplating about. The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wi-fi Skilled Inkjet Printer controls the performance and expertise you wish to obtain high-quality output so your prints can appear nearly as good because of the pictures you seize. Moreover, you’ll be able to print instantly on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and design your customizable discs and jackets. The printer can ship borderless prints as much as 13 x 19″ and is cooperative with a broad number of media, together with shiny, luster, and matte photograph paper in addition to Museum Etching and one other lovely artwork papers.
The Canon PRO-100 printer shares expertise with the discharge of the PIXMA PRO line using the Optimum Picture Producing System to guarantee what you envision is expressly what you get. The OIG System explains every space of the print and desires the perfect ink combination so that you view the colors you count on to see in your print. The PIXMA PRO-100 makes use of 8-ink cartridges, together with Gray, Gentle Gray, Photograph Cyan and Photograph Magenta in curiosity to the overall cyan, magenta, yellow and black inks. The ‘Photograph’ colours are paler variants of the common inks, offering for extra refined shading, glorious tones, and a full-color gamut.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 options multiplied connectivity selections so you’ll be able to straight print out of your numerous units. Along with a daily USB connection, you’ll be able to hook up with the printer throughout a wired or wi-fi Ethernet community. Moreover, you’ll be able to apply the front-facing USB port to print immediately from an appropriate digital digicam with PictBridge adaptability. Setup is simple however time-consuming. The software program wants about 15 to 20 minutes when you’re putting in all of the companies. Putting in the printhead and cartridges is quicker, however after that’s full, the printer requires to prime for some minutes, supported by a head alignment. The Professional-100 connects to your pc except via USB, Wi-Fi (through community), or Ethernet. The printer additionally establishes wi-fi printing over Apple’s AirPrint protocol.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 8″ x 10″ Image on A4 with Border: Approx. 51 seconds seconds; 11″ x 14″ Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: CLI-42.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size 3pl.
- Ink Capacity: 8.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: (Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art Paper: Fine Art “Museum Etching”; Other Fine Art Papers; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13″ x 19″.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper; 20 sheets Photo Paper (4″x6″); 10 sheets (Letter/8″x10″); 1 sheet (A3+); Manual Feeder: 1 sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 38.5 dB(A).
- Physical Dimensions: 27.2″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 8.5″ (H).
- Weight: 43.2 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 19 W (2.3 W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Driver, My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden, Print Studio Pro, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 – 10.9.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-100 printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network. This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PRO-100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Mac)|