Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Wireless Setup & Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA PRO-10S may be very correct, the 10-ink coloration based mostly printer delivers gallery-quality prints you’ll be happy to show or promote. Full cloud connectivity permits easy integration along with your favourite skilled enhancing and storage apps. PIXMA PRO-10S’s 10-ink pigment based mostly system produces correct, steady and long-lasting, gallery-quality prints. Three devoted monochrome inks additionally guarantee your black and white prints are fantastically reprinted.
As soon as unboxed, the printhead and inks have to be established. That is wherever you’ll want to use some stress to the print head could possibly be damaged by tough dealing with. The Canon Professional-10S printer makes use of 10 large-capacity cartridges of Canon’s Lucia ink, which carries six coloration and three monochrome inks: matte black, picture black, and crimson, grey, picture magenta and picture cyan. The tenth cartridge means the Chroma Optimizer, which is a transparent gloss that ranges the printed ink outdoors for a smoother-looking print.
The whole setup course of, which concerned printhead alignment and software program set up, used a bit over 20 minutes. The connection for this printer is utilizing USB cable, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n). There’s the USB above enter on the entrance for evaluating a PictBridge-compatible digicam, however there are haven’t got reminiscence card slots, which might have been further helpful. The Canon PIXMA Professional-10S does carry Apple’s AirPrint protocol, which permits you print instantly of an iPhone or iPad.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 10 Single Inks, LUCIA ink system with Chroma Optimizer, 4pl droplet size & FINE print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: A3+: Approx. 3m 35s PP-201, LU-101, SG-201, A3+: Approx. 5m 20s PT-101.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration
- 10 separate ink tanks: PGI-72PBK (Photo Black), PGI-72MBK (Matte Black), PGI-72GY (Grey), PGI-72C (Cyan), PGI-72M (Magenta), PGI-72Y (Yellow), PGI-72PC (Photo Cyan), PGI-72PM (Photo Magenta), PGI-72R (Red), PGI-72CO (Chroma Optimizer).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Fine Art Paper “Museum Etching” (FA-ME1), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Premium Matte (PM-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Other Fine Art / Glossy Photo Papers and Canvas Paper.
- Interface Type – PC: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (B port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Driver Features: Borderless printing, Black and White Photo, Clear Coating settings, Manual Colour Adjustment, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Quiet Mode, Auto Power Off.
- Software Included: PrintStudioPro, Colour Management Tool Pro (download), My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 689 x 385 x 215 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 20.0 kg.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-10S printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network. This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-10S.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon PRO-10S Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-10S Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PRO-10S CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-10S Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-10S XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.86 (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-10S (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-10S (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|