Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Manual Setup & Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – PIXMA PRO-1 delivers professional-quality prints and are capable of uncovering each rinse was distinctive because it was meant to be seen. Make the most of tremendous print-head of excessive expertise, the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 is ready to generate sooner excessive pace print and provides the print decision as much as 4800 x 2400 dpi, whereas the Chroma Optimizer which may enable to simply coloration copy that’s extra correct and capable of scale back metamerism. LUCIA pigment ink system with 12 PIXMA PRO-1 additionally offers coloration gamut prolonged to have the ability to produce all the colours vibrant life, whereas utilizing the monochrome ink 5 PRO-1 is ready to present deeper blacks and in addition extra delicate tonal gradations.
The Canon PRO-1 printer possesses 12 pigment-based inks/ colours from the LUCIA household in 12 channels, together with 5 monochrome inks for rising the colour gamut in darkish areas: Matte Black, Picture Black, Darkish Grey, Grey and Gentle Grey. In appreciation to those monochrome colours, the printer presents Cyan, Picture Cyan, Magenta, Picture Magenta, Yellow, Pink and the distinctive Chroma Optimizer. This newest one offers a transparent coat that improves the uniform glossiness of the paper and in addition, expands the colour gamut.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-1 additionally boasts the flexibility for direct CD and DVD printing. ICC profiles are the potential to ensure that distinction vary and coloration saturation looks the identical throughout numerous paper varieties. These profiles will present color-managed workflows and help to guarantee that your prints appear like the photographs in your digicam’s monitor. With ICC’s, there is not any need to manually regulate channels in Photoshop–the printer and its drivers do the job for you. Canon’s ICC profiles load with the mixed driver. One other producer’s profiles, together with Moab, ILFORD, and Hahnemuhle, are prepared for downloading the required drivers on the producer’s web sites. The PIXMA PRO-1 connection is utilizing 10/100 Ethernet connectivity, a USB 2.zero port, and a PictBridge port that allows you to print instantly out of your appropriate digicam. Print high quality is paramount for this class of picture printer, however, picture printing pace can be necessary, particularly for a busy professional.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Printing Method: LUCIA 12 Pigment Ink System.
- Features: Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support.
- Print Speed (up to): 8″ x 10″ (Color) Bordered Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 10 seconds; 11″ x 14″ (Color & Grayscale) Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 55 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 12,288 (1,024 x 12).
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Ethernet.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-29.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size (Color) 4.
- Ink Capacity: 12.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″.
- Paper Compatibility: Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) – 4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″; Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201) – 4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) – 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″; Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) – 4″ x 6″, LTR, 13″ x 19″.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13″ x 19″.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper; Manual Feeder: Single Sheet.
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 27.4″ (W) x 18.2″ (D) x 9.5″ (H).
- Weight: 60.9 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 24W (1.6W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-1 Printer Driver, Color Management Tool Pro, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.x – 10.9.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PRO-1 Printer Driver Ver.2.03 (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-1 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-1 (firmware v2.000 or later) (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-1 (Firmware less than v.2.000) User Manual for Intel Mac (Mac)|