Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Setup & Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II is a high-end A3 photo printer that uses pigment-based ink. The printer makes use of 10 single pigment ink cartridges consisting of separate monochrome ink containers for grey, matte black, and also gloss black. To obtain the common best print top quality, you’ll wish to use a color-management-friendly image editor and also properly calibrated display, which might be a tiff for Windows PC individuals. If you can use time preparing your electronic workflow correctly set up, though, it’s near tough to be dissatisfied with the results that the PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II can generate.
The Canon Pro 9500 Mark II printer connection that was making use of USB 2.0 making use of a basic USB B port on its back. A USB host port on the front of the printer runs with any type of PictBridge-compatible camera we evaluated it by an EOS 550D digital SLR as high as a series of compacts. Since the Pro9500 Mark II has no shade or monochrome LCD display, printing through PictBridge requires a little confidence – individuals should choose the prints they require on cam and want the best. Positioning inks is easy thanks to plainly labeled container ports, and also in addition to power, the only cable required is a USB connection to the computer.
The resulting quality of the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II is exceptional. We select for High print quality, by utilizing Criterion directly to contrast printing rates as well as overall print high quality. Printing 14.6-megapixel pictures – that’s 4672×3104 pixels at a 3:2 photo proportion – at A3 dimensions used prints that had lots of intricate detail. Both complete color and monochrome prints show soft, subtle action adjustments with no banding or posterization noticeable. It might have become considerable effort to set up our digital operations appropriately, although the outcomes were worth the moment spent.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet Photo Printer.
- Features: Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 10 Individual Ink Tanks, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support.
- Print Speed (up to): 8″ x 10″ Borderless Color Photo: 4 minutes, 5 seconds, 11″ x 14″ Photo on 13″ x 19″ paper: 7 minutes 55 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 7,680.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included) and USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeding: 150 sheets; Front Tray: Single Sheet (up to 1.2 mm paper thickness).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 36.0 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 26.0″ (W) x 13.9″ (D) x 7.6″ (H).
- Weight: 32.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 14W (1.2W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Pro9500 Mark II CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Pro9500 Mark II CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Ver. 2.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Ver. 2.62 (Windows XP x64)|
|Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Ver. 2.28 (Windows 2000)|
|CUPS Printer Driver for OSX|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|Pro9500 Mark II XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.2.0 (OS X 10.7)|
|Pro9500 Mark II User Manual (Windows)|
|Pro9500 Mark II User Manual (Mac)|