Canon PIXMA TR4550 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TR4550 features functions such as Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, as well as Cloud Web link. The printer has an optimum printing resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It operates at a maximum speed of 8.8 pages per minute in black and white and 4.4 web pages per minute in color. Printing out an indeterminate photo takes about 65 seconds. It comes with auto-duplex print service for plain paper in either LTR or A4 sizes. The device is geared up with a flatbed scanner with an ADF and also an optimum optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi.
Concluding the march as well as designed for microbusinesses or residential offices, the Pixma TR4550 is the only design amongst these novelties that is outfitted with a fax component. It is also locked on the large touch display however still has a small monochrome LCD screen. This model also includes monochrome and also black ChromaLife 100 ink cartridges, once more, in regular and also XL capability. Like the premium TS9550 version, the Pixma TR4550 printer works with Amazon.com’s Alexa command. This compact as well as trendy multifunction printer can copy, check and send out multi-page papers with the automatic file feeder (ADF).
PIXMA TR4550 design of minimal 4-in-one-multifunction printer, simple fast to print a couple of web pages of an archive with a 20-sheet ADF, high efficiency and also consistent remote accessibility. Smart printer functioning Wi-Fi network, Canon print application offers customers TR4550 Wireless control print, move, replicate as well as access the internet with Canon print application, while additionally racking up with AirPrint (iphone) and also Mopria (Android), can print especially without the internet. Move to the cloud as well as output to email comes just for customers of the first Canon ink.
Canon PIXMA TR4550 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA TR4550 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 70.0 Seconds (Borderless)|
Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 4.4 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||INK TYPE|
PG-545/PG-543 Pigment Black Ink
CL-546/CL-544 Dye Based InksINK TANK & FILL VOLUME
PG-545 Black 8.9 ml (Std.) | 12.0 ml (XL)
CL-546 Color 9.0 ml (Std.) | 13.0 ml (XL)
PG-543 Black 5.6 ml
CL-544 Color 6.2 ml
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: Greeting Cards, T-Shirt Transfers, U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software/app, Google Cloud Print, Greeting Cards, Message In Print, Mopria Print Service, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Wireless Printing|
|Paper Handling||Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds|
|Document Feeder||Capacity: 20 Sheets of Plain Paper / 5 Sheets of Legal Size Paper|
|Copy Features||4-on-1/2-on-1 Copy, Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Exposure (AE) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), ID Card Copy, Multiple Copy (Up To 99 Pages), Preset Copy Ratio, Reduction/Enlargement (25% – 400%), Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:Flatbed: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)|
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Multi-Page PDF, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||16-bit Internal (Per RGB Channel)|
8-bit External (Per RGB Channel)
|Max. Document Size|
Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (Letter/A4)
ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal)
|Modem Speed||Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color Fax)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 Seconds per Page|
Color: Approx. 60 Seconds (1 Minute) per Page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Group Dialing||19 Locations|
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double Sided Printing (Fax Images), Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
|Other Features||Full Dot Matrix LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Document Removal Reminder, Energy Star Certified, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Cartridge, Hybrid Ink System, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Wireless Connect|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1|
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Fire OS (Amazon Fire) devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4 GHz)
PIXMA TR4550 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer Driver
Scan Utility (Win/Mac) / Scan Utility Lite (Mac Only)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software
My Printer (Windows Only)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||(Closed) 17.2 (W) x 11.7 (D) x 7.5 (H)|
17.2 (W) x 16.2 (D) x 7.5 (H)
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty with InstantExchange Program.|
|SMART ASSISTANT & AUTOMATION SUPPORT||Amazon Alexa (Native Support)|
Google Assistant (Using IFTTT)
IFTTT (IF This Then That) Support
|MOBILE APPS (iOS/ ANDROID)||Canon PRINT app|
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app
Message In Print app
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TR4550 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TR4550, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TR4550 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TR4550 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TR4550 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TR4550 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TR4550. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TR4550 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TR4550 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TR4550 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TR4550 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TR4550 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TR4550 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TR4550 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TR4550 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TR4550) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TR4550 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR4550 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TR4550 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TR4550 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)||3.70||345 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||347 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.70||394 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)||5.70||1.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.70||641 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.70||2.1 MB||Download|
|TR4550 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||93 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||1.0||78 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||1.0||63 KB||Download|