Canon PIXMA TR7550 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TR7550 is small compact and have 5 ink as well as 4 in 1 with Smart mobile and also cloud connections for productive printing duplicate scanning and also faxing in home and also small offices so with smart links to numerous devices, touch control like a smart device as well as a brand-new Frame, Area saver Layout This flexible, 5-ink easy to use, 4-in-one, is suitable for productive print, scan, copy and also fax functions in the office.
Why does Canon TR7550 Chauffeur issue? Well, Canon TR7550 software application as well as chauffeur play a crucial duty in regards to operating the device. With Chauffeur for Canon TR7550 installed on the home windows or mac computer, users have complete gain access to as well as the choice for making use of Canon TR7550 functions. It provides complete functionality for the printer or scanner. If you have the Canon TR7550 and you are trying to find motorists to link your device to the computer system, you have concerned the appropriate place. It’s extremely easy to download the Canon TR7550 chauffeur, just merely click the “Download Web link” below.
The new printers motivate imagination and also fun, compatible with the brand-new application Message in Print to incorporate invisible messages into photo prints. The customer can include animations, songs, URL web links or text to the published photo to ensure that the recipient can decipher it holding his apple iphone on the print. Canon brings enjoyable printing with extra applications from My Picture Garden to Creative Park and also Easy-Photo-Print + so every person can get one of the most out of the PIXMA Office printer. Individuals can develop greeting cards as well as schedules and gain access to exclusive material.
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless)|
Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm
Colour: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||INK TYPE|
PGI-580 Pigment Black Ink
CLI-581 Dye Based InksINK TANK & FILL VOLUME
PGI-580 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL)
CLI-581 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL)
|Paper Sizes||4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper|
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Colour): Approx. 19 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy|
|Scanning Type||Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)|
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Internal|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)|
ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal)
|Modem Speed||Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Colour Fax)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page|
Colour: Approx. 60 seconds per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 pages|
|Group Dialing||99 Locations|
|Other Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||3.0 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Colour Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1|
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy)
PIXMA TR7550 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
Mobile App (iOs/Android)
Canon PRINT app
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H)|
With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H)
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% Canadian-based technical phone support.|
|Print Longevity||The ChromaLife100 System protects your photos from fading up to:|
• 100 Years Album Life, or
• 30 Years Behind Glass (Light Fastness), or
• 20 Years Without The Glass (Gas Fastness)
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TR7550 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TR7550, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TR7550 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TR7550 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TR7550 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TR7550 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TR7550. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TR7550 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TR7550 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TR7550 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TR7550 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TR7550 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TR7550 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TR7550 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TR7550 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TR7550) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TR7550 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR7550 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TR7550 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TR7550 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
|TR7550 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
|TR7550 Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.6 MB||Download|
|TR7550 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10a (Windows)||6.10a||40 MB||Download|
|TR7550 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||92 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)||3.50||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.50||346 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.50||392 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|TR7550 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|TR7550 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||17 MB||Download|