Canon PIXMA TS3110 Setup and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS3110 provide the total function to benefit with documents. This printer is a multifunction printer and also it indicates that its feature is not just for printing. This device can publish both color and mono printing. After that, this printer has the integrated scanner that enables this device to collaborate with scanner as well as copier. With these features, individuals will certainly obtain much easier accessibility to print, check, as well as copy records from a solitary gadget. This is the wonderful point to take into consideration.
The Canon PIXMA TS3110 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One, the lowest-priced of TS-series AIO, generates good-quality printing for an affordable, however conserving fewer dollars over one of its five or six-ink will cost you about rate and also photo outcome top quality. It publishes at smaller sized than half the speed of the an additional 4 TS-series versions, and also print quality, while higher than acceptable, isn’t quite as much as that of the an additional four TS-series AIOs.
After that, for its efficiency, Canon PIXMA TS3110 can supply good rate. For a personal printer, its printing rate will certainly not be disappointing. Its mono publishing rate depends on 7.7 images per minute. After that, for color printing, this printer can develop to 4.0 images per minute. When individuals need to publish pictures, this tool can give borderless picture printing. A 4 × 6 indeterminate photo will only require about 65 seconds to be printed.
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145/PG-145XL: Pigment Black Ink, CL-146/CL-146XL: Dye-Based Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning; Line Scanning Speed, Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter).
- Other Features: 1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS3110 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden9 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu; MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H).
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver, Software, Download
|Canon TS3110 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TS3110 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3110 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3110 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TS3110 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|