Canon PIXMA TS3120 Setup and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS3120 is the great option for the individual printer. This tool has the portable style. It suggests that this gadget will not take way too much space to location, and also this can be positioned close to the COMPUTER without wasting the space. Although it is portable, its performance and also functions are wonderful. This printer can be the right partner for dealing and collaborating with numerous sort of documents.
Lightweight and also easy to use USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi cordless connection, the Canon PIXMA Sibling TS3120 unique wireless inkjet printer can aid you deal with your basic house demands. The all-in-one design, which uses scanning and also copying plus printing, offering you a small solution. The prints are crisp and brilliant via the use of a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as a fine hybrid ink system. Additionally, it operates at sensibly fast speeds of as much as 7.7 ipm type in black and also 4 ipm type of shade. Scanning as well as duplicating are ruled out with the enhancement of 8.5 x 11.7 “with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, helping to produce thorough photos of the originals.
Considered That TS-series AIOs are produced particularly for dealing with pictures, the Canon PIXMA TS3120’s software is composed mostly of utilities for scanning, improving, correcting, controlling, and printing images. The printer produces good-quality printing for a small cost, however saving a number of dollars above one of its five or six-ink siblings will cost you concerning rate and photo result high quality.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-245XL: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246/CL-246XL: Dye-Based Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning; Line Scanning Speed, Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter).
- Other Features: 1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS3120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden9 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu; MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H).
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver, Software,Download
|Canon TS3120 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TS3120 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3120 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3120 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TS3120 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|