Canon PIXMA TS5020 Setup Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – For those who are currently trying to find a printer to finish their daily works without way too many headaches, then Canon PIXMA TS5020 is your remedy. Introduced by Canon, one amongst the leading printer makers on the planet, this maker gives the feature of the copier, scanner, as well as printer in one gadget. This device has PIXMA Cloud Web link attribute, enabling you to straight scan to and print from your cloud online service. To assist you operate the device easily, this printer is furnished with 3 inch LCD present.
The software program package contains Canon PIXMA TS5020 normal photo-centric Pixma motorists as well as programs, that include My Picture Yard and also Quick Menu. My Photo Garden consists of energies for managing photos, such as phenomenal impacts, improvement, and enhancement filters; Creative Park Premium, a collection of style themes; a scanning user interface; and also Complete HD Motion picture Prints for printing frameworks from the video fired with Canon digital cameras. The quick menu is a collection of always-on symbols for accessing My Image Garden functions.
For printing with fascinating results, the Canon PIXMA TS5020 can deal with it all– everything from certain pictures to developing tasks to crossword riddles to shielding pages. Likewise, its instinctive UI offers you whine totally free procedure and also its fast print times make brisk work out of any type of job. Interfacing your gadgets is similarly a breeze by means of your choice of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, USB, SD Card, and also even especially from the Cloud.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 12.6 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.), CLI-271 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-271 C: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-271 M: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-271 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.), PGI-270 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml, CLI-271 XL BK: 10.8 ml, CLI-271 XL C: 10.8 ml, CLI-271 XL M: 10.8 ml, CLI-271 XL Y: 10.8 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom, Preview.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning.
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC.
- Other Features: 3.0″ LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart, Document Removal Reminder, Quiet Mode, Compact Size, Wireless Direct, Adjustable Tilt.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card.
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA TS5020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS5020 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS5020, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 5020 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS5020 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS5020 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5020 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS5020. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS5020 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS5020 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5020 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5020 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5020 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS5020) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS5020 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5020 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS5020 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Download
|PIXMA TS5020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS5020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS5020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|