Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS5050 is a fantastic printer for printing, scanning and copying data. This printer can do these tasks well. When doing these tasks, this printer is outfitted with some fascinating technologies. Initially, to give much better high quality in printing images and message records, this printer uses FINE cartridge technology. This is a special innovation that permits the cartridge to generate tiny drops of ink. Therefore, the print outcomes will certainly give much better precision and information. Color graphics and thickness will additionally be much better.
The PIXMA array is purpose-built for innovative home usage, so the Canon TS5050 printer has an SD card port which allows you print photos right from your memory card. Additionally, you can make use of Canon’s Android or iOS apps to publish wirelessly from a tablet computer or phone.This collection has a conventional 100-sheet rear paper feed and also front outcome tray. We had some aggravations with the power port cover, which you require to close by hand after re-stocking with paper. It’s easy to forget and also sometimes needed wiggling prior to the printer would absolutely detect it. One more small niggle is the lack of automatic double-sided printing at this cost, we would certainly anticipate that ahead as standard.
The design of Canon PIXMA TS5050 is extremely portable for a printer on its class, with only 5.5 kg in weight, as well as 126 x 315 x 372 mm in height, depth, as well as size specifically. Added room is not required to save them in your room. The noise created by this machine is likewise very silent for an inkjet printer, with 22.5 dB sound level. Canon PIXMA TS5050 is compatible with Windows (View or later) and also Mac OS X (variation 10.8.5 or up). You can from another location print your record with this device thanks to its Wi-Fi connection. It likewise has PIXMA Cloud Link, allowing you to straight print from and also check to your cloud online services without way too much headache.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 12.6 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom, Preview.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning.
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC.
- Other Features: 3.0″ LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart, Document Removal Reminder, Quiet Mode, Compact Size, Wireless Direct, Adjustable Tilt.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS5050 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS5050, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 5050 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS5050 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS5050 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5050 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS5050. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS5050 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS5050 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5050 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS5050 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS5050 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5050 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5050 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5050 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS5050) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS5050 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5050 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS5050 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS5050 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver and Manual Download
|PIXMA TS5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|