Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – PIXMA TS5120 all-in-one cordless inkjet printer, made to meet all your day-to-day printing demands, from photos as well as records to forms, concert tickets and more. Enjoy the ease of publishing all this from all your devices making use of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB as well as even straight from the cloud. The PIXMA TS5120 is also compatible with optional XL ink cartridges that can help you save money, print extra when you require it as well as prolong the time between replacing the ink cartridges. Welcome to the very easy printing of files and also pictures in the house.
Do not obtain the Canon TS5120 printer little dimension mislead you, it can manage your printing needs efficiently. Yes, it belongs to almost any kind of space, yet it is additionally completely suitable with XL ink cartridges – which can assist you to conserve money, print a lot more while you require to, and increase the time between changing ink cartridges. Your preferred worked and also genuine functions, like Car 2-Sided Printing – which benefits you save approximately 50% of your paper prices, are likewise better thanks to features such as 2-way paper feeding.
Deal with all your daily jobs with the small Canon PIXMA TS5120 compact inkjet printer. With Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi, you can make a straight link to your different smart tools. It additionally includes an all-in-one layout that offers numerous printing, scanning and also duplicating features. For printing, users will take advantage of a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for crisp images and files, while a great hybrid ink system allows the development of crisp documents and also vibrant images. With this, individuals can function rapidly with print rates of 13 IPM in black and also 6.8 ipm in color for the manufacturing of your job, shopping lists or pictures. Additionally, front as well as rear paper feed alternatives can work with media approximately 8.5 x 14 “in size and also can execute automated two-sided printing.” Scanning and copying are possible because of the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7 “flat surface area with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, giving comprehensive scans of your originals. There is additionally a 2.5 “LCD screen for viewing and also setting up.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 13 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-240 Pigment Black Ink , CLI-241 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PG-240 Black : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL) , 21.0 ml (XXL), CL-241 Color : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Photo Paper; Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Attach to Email, Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon Print App, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 2.5″ LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Document Removal Reminder, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden11 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.