Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS5140 All in one affordable and linked for color printing, duplicating as well as scanning wirelessly from mobile phones. with intelligent, budget-friendly as well as easy connection. This elegant as well as sophisticated little family helps with the printing, scanning, and also copying of attractive as well as clear photos as well as documents at home with smart cordless connection for your tools and the cloud.
The Canon TS5140 printer is little size fool you, it can handle your printing needs quickly. Yes, it suits almost any room, but it is likewise totally suitable with XL ink cartridges – which can help you conserve money, print extra when you need to, as well as prolong the time between replacing ink cartridges. Your favored attempted and true functions, like Automobile 2-Sided Printing – which assists you save approximately 50% of your paper expenses, are even much better thanks to functions such as 2-way paper feeding.
Conveniently with the Pixma Cloud user interface with the Canon Publish application. With optional as well as cost-effective XL inks, more pages are appropriate for your progression, as well as robot duplex printing additionally moderates paper. Two paper owners enable integrated image and simple paper maintenance. Every information is not absolutely apparent that you are a requirement for very discreet recording in your household– you just need to place the regular as well as additionally photographic paper. Geared up with innovative Bluetooth ® reduced power. (The Bluetooth printing as well as, furthermore, the review was recently opened up with Android phones). The limits offered with Bluetooth correspondence as well as what’s even more, the Canon Print/ SELPHY application can not be guaranteed for all Android smart phones. The Bluetooth logo design as well as logo styles are connected to registered hallmarks regulated by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Any type of use these marks by Canon will certainly be affected by a verification strategy.
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 13 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-440 Pigment Black Ink , CLI-441 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PG-440 Black : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL) , 21.0 ml (XXL), CL-441 Color : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Photo Paper; Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Attach to Email, Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon Print App, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 2.5″ LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Document Removal Reminder, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS5140 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden11 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.