Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The demands for multifunctional electronic devices keep raising each year, including printer. Canon released Canon PIXMA TS5150 to accommodate the increasing needs. This maker has the ability to check, duplicate, as well as print documents in simply one tool. Its optimum resolution is suitable to print even HD photos without shedding its high quality, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printing rates are pretty remarkable for an inkjet, with 13 inch per minute for mono printing and also 6.8 inch per minute for shade printing.
The UI is smooth as well as automated to utilize with screen dimensions varying from 2.5 inches on the Canon TS5150 printer series. This stylish UI means cordless set up could not be better and customers can inspect print and paper settings at a peek. Double-sided files can likewise be printed thanks to the Automobile Duplex Publish feature to enhance rate and also minimize paper. The 2-way paper feed enables you to simultaneously fill ordinary paper in the front cassette and also image media in the back.
When using plain paper, 2 x 100 sheets can be prepared at the same time. The likelihood of borderless printing is, nevertheless, plainly apparent in this class. The paper front plate increases regarding 4.5 centimeters from the front of the equipment as well as is geared up with a cover. Regardless of the tantamount cartridges (as well as therefore identical printhead), Canon has a print rate of over 13 ipm in S/ W and also dubiously 6.8 ipm in shielding after iso estimate. The tiniest ink sticks are 2 picoliters and are published on a 4,800 dpi display. Nevertheless, because of the mixed shading 3, a “real darkness” can not be published for image printing as well as hence produced merely by incorporating different structures.
The Canon PIXMA TS5150 all-in-one inkjet printer flawlessly links to Apple AirPrint on iOS and also Mopria gadgets on Android tools by means of Wi-fi and Bluetooth. Fun as well as budget friendly, this small, fashionable household printer gets rid of the problem of creating gorgeous indeterminate photos and files in your home, with wise wireless connectivity for your tools and the cloud.
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 13 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-540 Pigment Black Ink , CLI-541 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PG-540 Black : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL) , 21.0 ml (XXL), CL-541 Color : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Photo Paper; Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Attach to Email, Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon Print App, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 2.5″ LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Document Removal Reminder, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS5150 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.